First 2 hours of UFC FN92 completely unwatchable

First 2 hours of the Prelims were the best part of the xard by far.

I literally fell asleep during Camozzi and Leites, woke up at almost the end of the 3rd round of Caceres and Yair.

It was easily the worst card of 2016

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I feel sorry for you guys. I couldn't watch it because I am going through an Internet Provider Switch at the moment. So I had fun goofing with you guys.

Is it worse than UFC 149?

Stop watching these terrible cards so the #s are so low ufc starts to think twice about making these B grade cards

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I feel sorry for you guys. I couldn't watch it because I am going through an Internet Provider Switch at the moment. So I had fun goofing with you guys.

Is it worse than UFC 149?

Yes and I paid 800 a ticket for ufc 149 lmao I felt more ripped off yesterday watching for free

Was very bad. Annoying also how the commentators was praising that new girl that fought Moroz, saying she had great potential etc when it just sucked and she did basically nothing except flee for the most part of the "fight". Would be good to have a commentator team not employed by the UFC to call what happens objectively.

Whats make it even more raging...here in Canada, with fucking TSN, broadcast almost always begins LATE for main cards because of CFL overtime of soccer or some shit, so you often miss the entire first fight of the maincard. But not yesterday, no. Yesterday they broadcasted the chicks fight from the very first to the last second. lol.

I just skipped the first 2 hours, that first Taylor vs Moroes fight was a travesty - the second fight with Gigilotti - complete garbage. I knew that the Thales Leites fight would be a snooze fest (his fight with Mousasi was dire) now we are on the Bermudez fight and i know that the "card" has actually started as he always comes to fight and/or drink a ltr of lemon juice.

Just wanted to say how poor the first 3 fights were and it barely passes as product that anyone would want to consume. Serious compromise of quality over quantity - when there were fewer cards i remember watching them over and over, now i watch them windowed in the top corner of my screen whilst i bitch in another tab.
ponzi scheme looked great.

I thought the show was great. Better than Ward fight.

Ufc need to start booking smaller buildings for the wec like events.

I just skipped the first 2 hours, that first Taylor vs Moroes fight was a travesty - the second fight with Gigilotti - complete garbage. I knew that the Thales Leites fight would be a snooze fest (his fight with Mousasi was dire) now we are on the Bermudez fight and i know that the "card" has actually started as he always comes to fight and/or drink a ltr of lemon juice.

Just wanted to say how poor the first 3 fights were and it barely passes as product that anyone would want to consume. Serious compromise of quality over quantity - when there were fewer cards i remember watching them over and over, now i watch them windowed in the top corner of my screen whilst i bitch in another tab.

Completely unwatchable... Yet you watched it?

The whole card was watchable.

If you're not a fan of fighting and everything that comes with it then GTFO.

You need to start gambling and drinking while watching fights.

Doesn't make it perfect, but I can guarantee it will increase your enjoyment of bad fights.

Back