First 2 hours of UFC FN92 completely unwatchable

Lifeform

Donk Donkerson
Banned
Reaction score
I just skipped the first 2 hours, that first Taylor vs Moroes fight was a travesty - the second fight with Gigilotti - complete garbage. I knew that the Thales Leites fight would be a snooze fest (his fight with Mousasi was dire) now we are on the Bermudez fight and i know that the "card" has actually started as he always comes to fight and/or drink a ltr of lemon juice.

Just wanted to say how poor the first 3 fights were and it barely passes as product that anyone would want to consume. Serious compromise of quality over quantity - when there were fewer cards i remember watching them over and over, now i watch them windowed in the top corner of my screen whilst i bitch in another tab.

I won't disagree. Although the Cub vs Crusher fight on FP was pretty great.

I am still mad at myself for staying up to 01:30 am to watch it all

The last 2 fights were great doe imo, but yeah most of it was pretty rank

A shame it was a stale main card with the prelims once again delivering fireworks.

Prelims where great.

Main card not so much.

I always FF the women's fight. The next one they were hyping the shit out the Gigilo guy, until his nose broke and it was just laying around. Leites is another typical cling on BJJ guy, boring as fuck. Best part of that fight was when Chris went to spike him at end of round 1 and face planted himself.

Co and main were good fights.

The Moroz fights was god awful. I almost cried

IDK, I enjoyed all of the fights. Except the Moroz/Taylor one, the lack of body work by Maryna was maddening.

I didn't even watch the event lol

There's always few you can skip per year, I think this is one of them...

The first two hours were easily the best, no idea what makes you say they sucked over evrything else.

Even on the main card, The Ponzi, Rodriguez, and Bermudez fights were pretty good, too.

Agreed, the prelims were by far better.

The early prelims were good, until Court McGee chased the JBG away. Only Bermudez was able to summon him again.

I didn't even watch the event lol

There's always few you can skip per year, I think this is one of them...

Yep.

No different than skipping a Browns/Jaguars game.

Actually skipping their entire seasons isn't a bad idea.

Back