Media Firas Zahabi says O'Malley beats Merab with no time limit

Sesn needed a motivational help book narrated to him while he was heaving every corner, reminding him that the brat down was almost over lol. The guy was dying. Him landing a couple kicks doesn't change that, especially since the round ended with him getting put down easily for the 6th time.

I agree, O'Malley look like he was ready to quit, as Dvalishvili was nullifying his efforts.

However, hurting someone has a funny way of bringing a fighter back in the fight — they now feel they can win.

So the psychology was actually quite interesting, as hurting brought life back to O'Malley the 5th; but I acknowledge your point.

I would beat Firas Zahabi talking.
I would just sit in front of him watching him talking until it drained him out and he fell down dead. Maybe a week? A month?
Man just can not stop talking!

I love Firas, but that's a dumb take

In a no time limit fight Merab would take Sean down once or twice and he'd never get up again

No ref telling you to be offensive constantly, nobody standing you up every five minutes

Wrestling is OP in these types of rulesets

I agree, O'Malley look like he was ready to quit, as Dvalishvili was nullifying his efforts.

However, hurting someone has a funny way of bringing a fighter back in the fight — they now feel they can win.

So the psychology was actually quite interesting, as hurting brought life back to O'Malley the 5th; but I acknowledge your point.

Sure, but so does your opponent eating your last ditch effort, and still walking through you and putting you down on your ass at the end of the fight. I don't know. We'll never know because firas created an imaginary scenario lol

Royce Gracie did really enjoy no time limit fights.

Things have changed

this is the guy who refuses to grapple with women right ?

i mean you're just creating hypotheticals with this.

-if you allowed merab to knee sean on the ground he would have gotten an easy TKO win.
-if herb actually did his job merab would have won round 5... and docked sean a point for his glove grab earlier

Also O'Malley went into this fight with a torn labrum and hip injury, without these injuries he would've KOd Merab

Merab had everything in his favor that night

I expected O'Malley to win and was rooting for him but I think there's a lot of assumptions here.

If Sean had injuries he shouldntve accepted the fight. Not sure if he was bullied into the fight o doubt it with his pull

We gotta start accepting fights at face value than making excuses. I'm sure Sean thought he'd win. The date and the event doesn't care how you show up and why should they

He did OK but Merab took him down at the end after he was hurt. With how mental Merab is o don't even know of he was hurt

Maybe Sean could've won in a 6th 7th 8th round but I don't think so. He's still got a bright career. But it was a 5 rounder like all champ fights. Best he can do is earn a rematch

I don't like it either but that's what makes MMA great, there's highs and lows for everyone involved

He's actually right, because Merab can't finish, while O'Malley can.

O'Malley was getting to his ass the end.
He landed 1 front kick then went back to being dominated. Seans body language was of a beaten man surviving until the end, if there was no end he would of folded and found away out.

So by Firaz Logic I guess GSP loses most of his fights since he lacked finishing ability.

Also stupid analysis considering if it was a no time limit match, Merab would still be on top of Omalley giving him smooches at will.

No wonder Firaz can’t train any champion caliber fighters since GSP retired. L mentality

<DisgustingHHH>

Back