Films that are dumb, have lots of problems, but you like em anyways

I don't know what his first role was, but he was in Fast Times at Ridgemont High way before that.

this is random but I was in the Northwest lounge in Detroit a few years ago and returning to my cubicle/workstation when I see Forrest Whittaker approaching. I don't bug celebrities and interrupt them but I have said random things in the past just for a laugh.

He's giving me the 'oh no this guy is going to stop me to talk to me' look, so I'm thinking of what i can say. Out of nowhere I say, "Hey, you were awesome in Fast Times in Ridgmont High", and just kept walking past him. I stopped him in his tracks and he did crack up for a second.

3 Ninjas Kick back was terrible objectively speaking, but try to tell that to a kid in the 90s.

maxresdefault.jpg

this is random but I was in the Northwest lounge in Detroit a few years ago and returning to my cubicle/workstation when I see Forrest Whittaker approaching. I don't bug celebrities and interrupt them but I have said random things in the past just for a laugh.

He's giving me the 'oh no this guy is going to stop me to talk to me' look, so I'm thinking of what i can say. Out of nowhere I say, "Hey, you were awesome in Fast Times in Ridgmont High", and just kept walking past him. I stopped him in his tracks and he did crack up for a second.
Ha! That's a great story.

Ha! That's a great story.

LOL - I had thought about high five'g him and throwing out a reference to Bloodsport.

This is also random but I ran into Mario Andretti while taking a piss at a urinal in the same Northwest lounge a couple of years earlier and said, "1978 formula one champion. ". He was puzzled/stunned.

I try to come up with something they wouldn't expect.

3 Ninjas Kick back was terrible objectively speaking, but try to tell that to a kid in the 90s.

maxresdefault.jpg

Honestly, the first was nothing to write home about itself. It's like someone walked into a pitch meeting and said, "Okay, I got it- Home Alone, popular. Ninja Turtles, popular. Let's do this."

LOL - I had thought about high five'g him and throwing out a reference to Bloodsport.

This is also random but I ran into Mario Andretti while taking a piss at a urinal in the same Northwest lounge a couple of years earlier and said, "1978 formula one champion. ". He was puzzled/stunned.

I try to come up with something they wouldn't expect.
I'm fucking howling, dude. If you've got more, keep them coming.

Honestly, the first was nothing to write home about itself. It's like someone walked into a pitch meeting and said, "Okay, I got it- Home Alone, popular. Ninja Turtles, popular. Let's do this."
You hit the nail on the head.

Wanted with James McCavoy and Angelina Jolie

Even if it didn't have other things going for it (which it does), I think I'd give it a positive review for this scene alone. Quits like a boss. Pratt lol.

Judge Dredd. Waterworld. The Postman. Rewatch them all twice a year

Even if it didn't have other things going for it (which it does), I think I'd give it a positive review for this scene alone. Quits like a boss. Pratt lol.

Yeah I really liked the first hour of the movie, James Mcavoy is awesome. If you wana see him in a really fucked up movie watch 'filth', hes epic in it!

I'm fucking howling, dude. If you've got more, keep them coming.

The other one that comes to mind is Tony Bennett in in SF. I was walking along Columbus in North Beach and coming out of a limo was Tony Bennett. It caught me off guard and without even thinking I froze, pointed at him and said, "wow - you're Tony Bennett!". He just looked up and said, "how do you do sir?".

he mind fucked me. I just kept walking right past him and thought to myself, "Tony Bennett just referred to me as 'sir'? WTF?".

Batman V Superman was pretty dumb but I enjoyed it

Southland Tales
Con Air
Showdown in Little Tokyo
Ghost rider 2
Weekend at Bernie's 2
Police academy 2
Thays my boy
Bio Dome
Ernest Scared Stupid
Matrix 2 and 3

Back