Films that are dumb, have lots of problems, but you like em anyways

MV5BMTY2NDYyNjY2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTU1NjUyMQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR89,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

101377514-cannonball_run2-1.1910x1000.jpg

And especially the original Beastmaster!
thebeastmaster-head-750x410.jpg

How could your Google fu be so weak, you search for pictures of Will Smith and end up posting Richard Pryor.
This is borderline racism
man if you cant tell... this is richard pryor
029aa297fe6f82127214499260177896--black-actors-black-man.jpg
You need some racial sensitivity training my friend

Highlander has some issues, but the tone and heart of the film overcome them with plenty of room to spare.

I like Staying Alive, even though it has a 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. I don't even think it has lots of problems.

Stone Cold has a retarded stunt and Brian Bosworth wasn't going up for any Oscars that year. But the film as a whole, and especially Lance Henriksen as the villain, are more than worth watching. It would have been an action classic if the lead had been someone like Stallone or Bruce Willis. Even still, Bosworth wasn't too bad.

Cruising with Al Pacino has a few issues, but I still recommend it.

Bloodsport is far from perfect, but it's still an 80s action classic.

Rocky V has lots of problems, but I'd still call it worth watching overall.

Nope. I would think Bill Cosby is famous enough that you'd recognize him.
That right there is the face of Jell-o pudding pops and drug-rape.
Bill Cosby was americas wholesome tv dad, of course I know what he looks like
s-l1600.jpg
Im not a fool

Top Gunk. Great aerial cinematography. Lame plot and lots of errors. Scenes where they're supposedly flying over the ocean, but you can see mountains.

Frederick Douglass is hardly someone to be flippant about, his memory deserves more. He practically invented funk.
Fredrick Douglass was not just a great orator, but a great abolitionist as well
240px-Karl_Marx_001.jpg
To bad no one is up on their history lessons

How much time do you have? Plenty of action, comedy, and horror movies fit this bill, especially from the 70's to early 90's.

For me Independence Day is like that. It's so fucking stupid. There are idiotic plot points, shit acting, heavyhanded, forced characterization, extraneous characters (did we really need the dancer gf and the first lady?), retarded dialogue.

But I still find it an enjoyable film despite all the flaws. The pacing is great, the action is good, and the build up to the (dumb) final act is fun.
Battleship. I fucking love that movie.

Back