Filet o Fish is the king of fast food sandwiches

GOAT burger from Shake Shack. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Clementine @BroRogan @BFoe

5501950deab8ea6d73ffb7b4

HalfLbRB_18_tile_Desktop_1024x557.jpg

Arby's 1/2 pound roast beef

Ah, the Hope Solo. Can't say I've tried it.

On topic. When it comes to seafood I'm willing to pay more for fresh seafood. I'm not so poor and desperate that I'm gonna eat some disgusting fake ass McDonald's trash. I'd have to be dying of starvation to even consider eating that slop.

Filet o' Fish isn't even the McDonald's lunch/dinner GOAT. The McGangbang is the best if we're counting the secret menu. If not, the Mac Jr. is king.

It’s way better. Dudes from the east coast try to say otherwise, but its the perfect burger for the price. You’re spending like 5 bucks for a delicious burger.

I swear the california sun has radiated the brains of everyone there. Not only is In N Out objectively disgusting, but you also have Jack In The Box which is amazing and yet nobody even wants to mention it.

Filet o fish isn't even the best sammich at mcds

Quarter pounder with cheese ftw

Team McRib for me as far as McDonalds

but of course the king is the the Big Mick

It’s way better. Dudes from the east coast try to say otherwise, but its the perfect burger for the price. You’re spending like 5 bucks for a delicious burger.

I converted my sister last year
Animal style?

I swear the california sun has radiated the brains of everyone there. Not only is In N Out objectively disgusting, but you also have Jack In The Box which is amazing and yet nobody even wants to mention it.
In N Out's burger isn't any better than Five Guys or McDonalds Signature Crafted burgers. But their fries absolutely blow. Five guys blows them out of the water, it's not even close.

McDonalds fries suck now too after they stopped using beef tallow to fry them in the late 1990s, so it's a wash there. But there's nothing you can get at In N Out that you can't just get the same quality of at McDonalds.

What I wanna know is why can't you get loaded fries at fast food places? Every fast food place has cheese, bacon, onions, etc. It should be a no brainer. Imagine Five Guys loaded fries. <Eek2.0><Eek2.0>

Filet o' Fish isn't even the McDonald's lunch/dinner GOAT. The McGangbang is the best if we're counting the secret menu. If not, the Mac Jr. is king.
wtf do you tell the cashier give me a mcgangbang or is it a sandwich you make yourself

wtf do you tell the cashier give me a mcgangbang or is it a sandwich you make yourself

You can make it yourself but if you order it from the counter they may remove the middle buns.

Come on man I love Filet of Fish but its only good when you got aside of fries, by itself its not the same. You gotta take a bite out of it and then stuff some fries in your mouth at the same time and chew thats the only way I eat them. without the fries to compliment it its nothing special.

Tf you talmmin bout boy, JitB is amazing, they just killed a bunch of people in the 90’s so we’re not waving our arms about it, but we wit da shits bruh.

It’s not better than In N Out tho

Back