Filet o Fish is the king of fast food sandwiches

wtf do you tell the cashier give me a mcgangbang or is it a sandwich you make yourself
Depends on where you are, in the hood they know how to make it.
Anywhere else you gotta order the shit separate and do it yourself.

Fillet O Fish is literally the worst burger McDonalds have, American cheese on a big finger finger ? Pass.

Long John Silver's fish is dope. I'm not buying fish from McDonalds. That's like buying sushi from a 7 11.
To be fair, so is Long John Silver’s.

but yeah I’ve never had a Filet-O-Fish. I just don’t think I could muster up the curiosity to find out what fish from McDonald’s tastes like

<6>

To be fair, so is Long John Silver’s.

but yeah I’ve never had a Filet-O-Fish. I just don’t think I could muster up the curiosity to find out what fish from McDonald’s tastes like

<6>

Fuck that. Long John Silver's is the shit.

It's not bad. When they have 2 for $5 special, I try to buy more.

I'm a huge fan of the cancer square. carls jr used to have a good fish sandwich too that was huge. voltaggio starfish in santa monica makes a fancy version of the filet o fish that is really good costs like 10 bucks iirc

Is there a version a sweaty hobo hasn't jizzed on though?

I'm a huge fan of the cancer square. carls jr used to have a good fish sandwich too that was huge. voltaggio starfish in santa monica makes a fancy version of the filet o fish that is really good costs like 10 bucks iirc

Is there a version a sweaty hobo hasn't jizzed on though?

That sweaty hobo must be kin to Peter North.

I had a craving for one out of the blue about a month ago, went and bought 2, man they were expensive and tiny, and not as good as they used to be (more bland). Still ok, but I hate all the recipe changes a lot of foods have had over the years.

I've never eaten a Filet-O-Fish and I don't go to McDonalds but I still hate them.
When I was a kid and I was taken to McDonalds occasionally with my family, four of us would order burgers/fries/drinks etc and one of us always ordered a Filet-O-Fish.

They never had any Filet-O-Fishes ready however so we ALWAYS had to wait for that order before leaving so I hate Filet-O-Fish and it should be banned.

Anyone in the UK who eats a Filet-O-Fish rather than go to a fish and chip shop is insane anyway.

Tough to go fast food in chicago. So many places to grab a beef or a beef sausage combo to worry bout fast food shit.

A good Italian beef > any fast food ever.

If you can find a checkers their fish sandwich is as good if not better than the filet of fish.. They used to periodically seill it for a $1 or buy one get one free... soo good...

Only reasonably decent items from McD's are the sausage egg mcmuffins and the mcgriddles (with fried egg.)

Wendy's obliterates all massive fast food chains.

Lastly, Whataburger>InNOut. A burger (especially their's) isnt worth waiting 45 minutes in line for.

Back