Filet o Fish is the king of fast food sandwiches

yeah that person in my family was me

15 minute wait
<{anton}>
I've never eaten a Filet-O-Fish and I don't go to McDonalds but I still hate them.
When I was a kid and I was taken to McDonalds occasionally with my family, four of us would order burgers/fries/drinks etc and one of us always ordered a Filet-O-Fish.

They never had any Filet-O-Fishes ready however so we ALWAYS had to wait for that order before leaving so I hate Filet-O-Fish and it should be banned.

Anyone in the UK who eats a Filet-O-Fish rather than go to a fish and chip shop is insane anyway.

It's been bizarre to say the least. I got family and friends who have all straight up croaked, but you go to the stores and hospitals its like nothing is even happening.
Damnnnnn, you're not in the city tho right

Damnnnnn, you're not in the city tho right

Staten Island. The numbers are hilarious btw. "Staten Island has the highest number of cases out of 100,000 people!!!"

Take away the arbitrary 100,000 number? Staten Island has the fewest number of cases. It's a perfect example of the two sided bullshit that we're all swimming in right now.

Has anyone ever actually ordered one of these? I always assumed it was some system for CIA agents, they'd order it and get a box of Russian data tapes.

The fat guy I listen to on the radio says here's what you do: you get the Filet-o-fish, hold the tartar and you ask for Big Mac sauce instead. I think he may have said forget the cheese. I haven't tried this yet, but when fat guys recommend food I figure there might be something to it.

Ya but fat guys eat just about anything and everything so that holds no merit.

It's their tartar sauce that's magic....McDonald's is the king of the sandwich sauces. Their big Mac sauce is excellent....tartar sauce is off the chain....mcchicken sauce is amazing....even their sweet n sour is good.

Ya but fat guys eat just about anything and everything so that holds no merit.
200.gif

It's their tartar sauce that's magic....McDonald's is the king of the sandwich sauces. Their big Mac sauce is excellent....tartar sauce is off the chain....mcchicken sauce is amazing....even their sweet n sour is good.
393.gif

I am partial to Italian meatball sandwich.

meatball-sub-sandwich.jpg

Staten Island. The numbers are hilarious btw. "Staten Island has the highest number of cases out of 100,000 people!!!"

Take away the arbitrary 100,000 number? Staten Island has the fewest number of cases. It's a perfect example of the two sided bullshit that we're all swimming in right now.
What you been doing? Working from home? I think some other countries have a better deal than us, we only get 1200 once but they get to have 80% of their salary on furlough

The first time I went to California on a work trip we were driving to the airport to fly home (San Fran) and I was saying to my business partners how I wished I'd had time to find and try some Cali weed (they're not really smokers but we talk openly). We were hungry and stopped at the In-N-Out near the airport. None of us had ever had one before and we were all blown away; that's a fucking good burger. We ate outside and as I went to throw away the rubbish after, I see something perched atop the bin. As I got closer I thought to myself "it can't be... it fucking is!" a perfect little bud of weed just resting there. I assume someone just about to go to the airport to catch a flight had left it for someone to find; it was honestly a rare moment of pure joy.
I went to the garage to buy some papers, rolled myself a fat one and smoked it in the midday sun. It was fucking beautiful.

So, In-N-Out wins.

gtfo scrub. Carls Jr Western Bacon Cheez Birg FTW.

I wanted to buy a cancer square today but my mcds has a long ass line due to this covid situation.

gtfo scrub. Carls Jr Western Bacon Cheez Birg FTW.
I think the quality has gone down on that burger they need a better bun like a brioche. they bun they use right now is stale and breaks apart.

I've never eaten a Filet-O-Fish and I don't go to McDonalds but I still hate them.
When I was a kid and I was taken to McDonalds occasionally with my family, four of us would order burgers/fries/drinks etc and one of us always ordered a Filet-O-Fish.

They never had any Filet-O-Fishes ready however so we ALWAYS had to wait for that order before leaving so I hate Filet-O-Fish and it should be banned.
Anybody else reading this in the voice of Mirko Filipovic? Just me? Okay.

#leftkickcemeteryorigin
Justin Timberlake used to be such a hot chick.

That’s an oxymoron dude
My apologies Linquist!

I always ask for that Filet O Fish to be fried on the spot, not one that’s been sitting around for twenty minutes.
upload_2020-5-13_13-17-43.gif

Back