Filet o Fish is the king of fast food sandwiches

9affe7044483f53465c27ce8528aa1cb.jpg

I guess, if you're gutter trash who would even consider eating fish from McDonalds...

The best fast food burger.

Haven't tried in-n-out yet, that's one i think could beat it.
It's hard to like In-n-Out if you're a 5 Guys guy, so let's just get that out of the way right here.

The best fast food burger.

Haven't tried in-n-out yet, that's one i think could beat it.
It’s way better. Dudes from the east coast try to say otherwise, but its the perfect burger for the price. You’re spending like 5 bucks for a delicious burger.

I converted my sister last year

It's hard to like In-n-Out if you're a 5 Guys guy, so let's just get that out of the way right here.
Maybe on an emotional level but objetively in n out blows five guys out of the water

Probably true. It would have to be pretty damn amazing to convert me, but from what I hear it is.

Maybe on an emotional level but objetively in n out blows five guys out of the water
I'll rape that "objectively" in the mouf I see it again.

But no, I agree. The In-n-Out burger is tastier and brighter than the 5 Guys, which is larger and has more of that char flavor. If you're used to that big, dirty heft -- you're not gonna get the same satisfaction from the Double-Double.

Which is, in my opinion, the best fucking burger hands down go fuck your mommas you ain't from Cali!

PS: the Anolon chef knife was my Christmas gift to many people last year. I love that beast. Thank you.

Probably true. It would have to be pretty damn amazing to convert me, but from what I hear it is.
Five Guys fans are brought up on soggy buns, soggy tomatoes, soggy lettuce and just a sloppy, visceral experience.
In N Out is the complete opposite. Everything is fresh, concise, crisp, perfect.

Half the price of a Five Guys combo as well

Filet o Fish, cup o' tartar sauce on the side.

My in-laws bonded over a filet o' fish sandwich 40 years ago and are still happy married and rich. Coincidence? No. Filet o' fish bless.

Long John Silver's fish is dope. I'm not buying fish from McDonalds. That's like buying sushi from a 7 11.

Extra tartar sauce, add pickles, you're welcome.

I'm a huge fan of the cancer square. carls jr used to have a good fish sandwich too that was huge. voltaggio starfish in santa monica makes a fancy version of the filet o fish that is really good costs like 10 bucks iirc

Back