Fights Where You Were Seriously Concerned For A Fighter

Dont know but he's fought the who's who of the sport(s).

Some more than once in kickboxing.

I know it's hard for some guys to hang it up but once you start getting near double digit knockout losses you should think about packing it in.

What fights were you seriously concerned for a fighter at any point for any reason?
Maybe too much bleeding or twitching after a knockout?

I remember when Demian Maia subbed Rick Story I was pretty concerned about Story because of how much blood was coming out of his nose. It was kind of hard to watch.
I was also concerned about Lauzon in his recent fight with Miller.

bigfoot vs cain

Bisping Hendo
Wand Hendo

Anytime Hendo KOs a guy clean and followd up with another one I'm worried for them.

Bisping after looked dead/braindamaged. Though I know a lot of people approve that.

Yatsu vs Big Daddy
Serra vs GSP 2
Penn vs GSP 2
Olaf Alfonso any time he fights

whoever riddle ko'd on tuf where he just sat there moaning........hard to watch

Barry after getting smacked by Kongo - he was lying there with the lifeless stare and it was upsetting to watch.

Maldanaldo, Anytime wand or Fedor got knocked out, Big nog when his arm got broken, Miesha Tate when her arm got broken, Saki Vs Reem(arm), Bigfoot when cain stuck him like a pig.

But this takes the cake:
goodridgeelbows-1.gif

I though the guy was going to die:icon_cry2

huh??

i dont remember Fedor getting ko'd in that sense. subbed by werdum, stoppage against bigfoot and hendo but he was never out in those

also Cro Cop vs JDS was pretty bad. mirko looked like he wanted out of there pretty early on and the last round he was pretty much staying in there for pride

Yatsu vs Big Daddy
Serra vs GSP 2
Penn vs GSP 2
Olaf Alfonso any time he fights

Olaf Alfonso is insane in the membrane, his prefight interview at bushido 11 is just WTF. I don't do much training in the gym just running, climbing trees, swimming.....I got my nose broken by my sparring partner who's a 130lb girl.

Then
hayato-sakurai_olaf-alfonso.gif

Maldonado in the Teixeira fight.

Sort of still worried.

Recently:

Maldonado
Munoz
SDR (vs Barry)
JDS ( little bit when he was just eating shots, looking confused with his hands down)

huh??

i dont remember Fedor getting ko'd in that sense. subbed by werdum, stoppage against bigfoot and hendo but he was never out in those

also Cro Cop vs JDS was pretty bad. mirko looked like he wanted out of there pretty early on and the last round he was pretty much staying in there for pride

Against lol. I just didn't like seeing Fedor lose lol

Fabio against Glover. There's display of heart and there's absolutely rejecting the idea of quitting. Wow Maldonado, just wow!

Cro Cop after the Gonzaga KO and just about every KO since then, hated seeing him laid out and then looking up after he got dropped hard with a loopy look in his eyes and a "what happened face". Chuck after his KO losses too, starting with Rashad. Also Pat Barry after the Kongo KO loss. Man how he layed there with his eyes open, definitely looked like he had been shot in the head or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back