Fights Where You Were Seriously Concerned For A Fighter

Whomever is on the wrong side of being Winslow'd.

JDS in his last fight, Wand's already mentioned fights ITT. Saku after being run over by Manhoef. Crocop's leg after gettin' Gonzaga'd.

Oh, and the Corey Hill noodle buster.

Maldonado against Texiera. Dude was taking a fucken beating thou he was still in the fight those shots were all 100% power.

2v1xgtt.gif

Good one.
Poor Linland.

i also feared for rick story's life against maia. i thought maia seriously mangled something inside story's skull.

Curran vs Ricci - brutal. If I scream 'stop the fight' at the tv, I'm normally pretty concerned...

Maldonado against Texiera. Dude was taking a fucken beating thou he was still in the fight those shots were all 100% power.

I have to second this. Mounted power puncher VS. a guy who's never going to give up is a recipe for disaster and I was screaming for someone to stop it.

Smith/Morris. Tank/Matua. Kerr/Stott. Page/Arona.

P.S. Corey Hill's wet noodle leg.

Last edited:
But this takes the cake:
goodridgeelbows-1.gif

I though the guy was going to die:icon_cry2

It was Gary that ended up worse in the long run, he was knocked out 25 times in his career. Why in the hell he took up kickboxing when he was hardly any good at striking was beyond me

XRaided beat me to it. My friend and I thought we were witnessing Lindland's death.

Stromtrooper has a good one as well.

1. Stevenson vs. Penn - traumatized me...one of the first really bloody fights.

2. Hominick Forehead

3. Palhares vs. Lombard - Rousimar did not look like he wanted to be there.

When Matt Riddle KO'd that guy on the ultimate fighter.

How about Gonzaga head kick on CC.....i thought he killed mirko......

Jon Jones Vs Hamill/Vera

It was Gary that ended up worse in the long run, he was knocked out 25 times in his career. Why in the hell he took up kickboxing when he was hardly any good at striking was beyond me

Dont know but he's fought the who's who of the sport(s).

Yeah, that was real nasty. I would've been quick with the tap :mad::mad:

I think this is the only fight I can't rewatch and I don't even like Schilt. It's the combination of his inability to fight on the ground, the fact that Sergei was dropping heavy punches to his eyes and the very audible pain you could hear from Semmy that make it so unbearable.

Fedor vs Randleman. thought fedor's neck broke for sho

I really thought the Big Foot fight should have been stopped a bit earlier. Man he took a savage beating.

vitor vs lindland and akiyama

glover vs moldonado

Back