• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fightmetrics Clearly Show Uriah Hall Won That fight SMH

I gave the fight to Uriah Hall, but I figured the decision could be split, based on some judging scores earlier in the night. I didn't think Hall would lose the split decision, though.

Still, Hall didn't look like his normal self, tonight. It was odd, especially round one.

How do you get 2 reversals on one takedown and no reversals?

Well whatever they show he looked shitty doing whatever he did.

Jesus put your friggin hands up Uriah. What the hell was that crap

This is not the way to get your point across in a very good manner

He outstriked Uriah standing up also. Kelvin had rocked the sh*t out of Uriah especially in the first round, he landed two superman punches. He also got a lot of leg kicks in. Uriah just stood there until the third round but Kelvin was able to take him down in the 3rd also. People just oooooooh every tme uriah threw a head kick that hit Kelvin's hands. Tell me you didn't smoke the ciggarettes Dana gave you to. And the advil? Come on you know Danas a sneaky guy

Someone drank the Kelvin Gastelum kool-aid

Kelvin won, did you saw the fight? Was really close, but I would be really pissed if Kelvin had lost

-First Post, long time observer.

I thought Uriah edged it out in the last round with the reversals and striking, but it could have went any way. I really like Uriah and think his potential isn't just hype like these 12-year-old's are saying. The way he preformed was pretty sad, whereas I think he underestimated Kelvin, and overestimated himself. Kelvin brought the heat, the heart, and the fire, and deserves the glory.

I've watched UFC since the beginning and I do think Hall could be a champ, but it's all mental for him. At the end of the day, some guys just don't ever believe in themselves.

War Kelvin.

Uriah should have won but I knew they'd give it to Kelvin, either way, it was close.

Well whatever they show he looked shitty doing whatever he did.

Jesus put your friggin hands up Uriah. What the hell was that crap

He was trying to look like a swole Anderson Silva.

It was close enough where it could have gone either way without my arguing. But what I think you are forgetting is top position and general control. I think Kelvin picked it up based on that.

It was a close fight but the right man won.

Theirs no sense in crying over a close fight. Its over, Calvin was declared the winner. They'll both have fights again. I'm just hoping we get to see Samman vs Hall now.

Well, I had Hall winning or maybe a draw. But for whatever it's worth I think Calvin deserved because of his performance. I was happy with the outcome.

I thought Uriah took round 2 and 3, but 3 was debatable.

Yeah, use the lazy 'takedown = win' judging system

He reversed Kelvin's first takedown attempt before he could secure it

That's nonsense. You can't give credit for reversing something if you don't give credit for that first something.

I picked Hall and put real money on him, but even I wouldn't say he was robbed.

I don't know if Uriah was trying to win the fight cheaply and not take much damage. I don't know if Hall got in his own head. Hall's footwork did look a lot slower and more tentative.

Either way, as Dana always says, "Don't let it go to the judges."

Good on Kelvin. He came in and fought his best and it paid off.

Back