• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fightmetrics Clearly Show Uriah Hall Won That fight SMH

Bad stoppage? Zingano landed three straight knees to the face, and the elbow dropped Tate to her face.

And please, restrain yourself before you make a fool of yourself calling that "shooting for a takedown". :icon_lol:

No doubt. I giggled pretty hard at work th efirst time I read someone calling that "Shot for the takedown.". BWAAAHAHAHAAAAA!

Tate was loopy at best when she hit th efloor on all 4s and was about to get annihilated. Kim did the right thing stopping that fight before the damage got out of hand.

Uriah Hall lost a split decision where he could have fought just a little harder and clearly won the fight. I think he won the fight, but the end result says otherwise.

I had the fight 29-28 Hall. Kelvin did a great job, but Hall beat himself by fighting a little on the lazy side, if he had been just a tad more aggressive he would have clearly won the fight.

Last edited:
Pro tip: you can't judge a fight using math and a piece of paper.

thank you

ppl put too much emphasis into using fightmetric. it doesnt tell you the fight

not all the judges see the impact of all the strikes and judge differently from their own views of the fight

Who cares, Hall would get owned by anyone with a decent submission game

Uriah Hall did next to nothing in the first round. The next two rounds were close. Overall, I think Kevin Gastelum out worked Uriah Hall. I believe the decision was fair and that Gastelum won by a narrow margin. I say this in spite of the fact that I was really pulling for Uriah Hall.

If the judges and I are wrong and Uriah Hall really deserved to win that decision, all I would say to Hall in this case is "Never leave it in the hands of the judges"

Honestly I gave Hall the 2nd and the 3rd, but I`m one of the few.
Very close though.

Me too... I leaned towards Hall, but thought the decision could easily go either way. I did think that because Kelvin won the last part of the 3rd, that the judges would likley give it to him, even though I thought Hall did slightly more over the round as a whole.

if i score it by the rules Uriah would win,
but overall great expectations, greatly hyped by the UFC and Dana, made Uriah performance look much worse than it really was
anyway, a fight absolutely delivered, and both fighters looked like they have much to offer to the UFC

well its all about that 2nd rnd. Rnd 1 and 3 were quite obvious to score. That 2nd rnd you could score it for either guy. If Hall wouldve won there wouldve been ppl making arguments how Kelvin won that fight.

Quite hard to score. I was rooting for Hall, but yeah in my mind Kelvin won that fight.

I thought Hall won but it was a close fight. Hall looked like he was in a sparring session and not taking things seriously.

He will never do that again.

fightmetric also has the worst rankings on the internet

well, no reason for judges. just use fightmetrics. that way nobody can ever dispute a fight

Kelvin won the third with pressure and grit imo.

Back