• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fighting Games Discussion

The game in general isnt as advanced as SF4, lack of OS but his vortex is still there. It just isn't broken.
I don't really think it was that broken. But main point is his vortex right now is plain boring. The options are meh not really creative or fun.

Last edited:
I don't really think it was that broken. But main point is his vortex right now is plain boring. The options are meh not really creative or fun.
Akuma was a top 5 character throughout the entire games history, despite a plethora of nerfs lol

With the loss of the throw it kills mix up options. SF6 in general jumping is more easily beaten than ever before. He has about 5 normals that allow you to start any combo you want. Idk, seems creative for neutral.

The new update is much better in terms of balancing the characters. I Love the new gief buffs. and the new bgm settings are fantastic I love playing with my favourite old tracks.

The new update is much better in terms of balancing the characters. I Love the new gief buffs. and the new bgm settings are fantastic I love playing with my favourite old tracks.

EVO this year is gonna be BONKERS!

Fan made but man, this needs to happen.

The Tekken top 8 is on now! Win or go home!

Winners
CBM Vs. Mulgold

Ranggchu Vs. Nobi

Losers
AK Vs. Shephiblack

Arshlan Ash Vs Farzeen

Gachikun is GOATed

Doing it for us old dudes (he's a younger old dude but still an old dude)

Bison & Terry? Nice. I wonder if a 5th will come out. I doubt it will be another guest. Gouken, Fei Long, Zeku or Dudley would be nice.

Back