Fighting Games Discussion

What's the difference between the two? Are quitters punished in SF6?

You get a yellow card if you rage quit too many times. Keep it up and you'll get a red card with a 24 hour ban. You also lose points.

That's why certain streamers have been rage quitting like crazy in Tekken, but not near as much in Sf6 or MK1...

Ngannou (Ngono to keep SF change name tradition when they rip-off lol) in SF6 :D

NGONO.jpg

You get a yellow card if you rage quit too many times. Keep it up and you'll get a red card with a 24 hour ban. You also lose points.

That's why certain streamers have been rage quitting like crazy in Tekken, but not near as much in Sf6 or MK1...

Problem is they don't seem to need PROOF to card you, all is needed is few cunts who THINK you ragequitted and report your ID

I never ragequitted (i can lose 0-10 and still message "GG" at the end), never play ranked, only play in the hub for fun and occasionally may happen to lose connection because my internet sucked

Before disappear yellow lasted weeks iirc, if end up evolving into red preventing me to play a product i paid because some shits thought i ragequitted in a not-ranked match would have been not nice

They always made Akuma a glass cannon, but he looks very beefy in the teaser (outflexing Ryu), I wonder if he will be slower and with more hp in this game.

I'm really hoping they give out something for S2 after Red Bull Kumite, like season 2 characters. Theyre already done, so Capcom should just release them in a timely fashion and worry about the world tour implementation til later.

how-can-a-studio-that-has-been-making-fighting-games-for-v0-tk5rciyhjaoc1.jpeg

They always made Akuma a glass cannon, but he looks very beefy in the teaser (outflexing Ryu), I wonder if he will be slower and with more hp in this game.

Probably not with all the tools he normally has.

Wp, is this your first Tekken? Honestly i can get to 70% of Fujin amd then i drop back to Battle Ruler, its hard and ye obviously i dont deserve to go higher

No i am going to be 50 this year lol. I have been playing since tekken 1

I have just made it bushin with Nina

Nice. I was at battle ruler last I checked, but it;s certainly easier to rank up in this game than previous ones.

No i am going to be 50 this year lol. I have been playing since tekken 1

What's your opinion on Tekken 4? I think it could have been better if they put a bit more time into it.

Nice. I was at battle ruler last I checked, but it;s certainly easier to rank up in this game than previous ones.

What's your opinion on Tekken 4? I think it could have been better if they put a bit more time into it.
Yeah its considered the bad tekken lol . It was revolutionary in that it wa the first tekken to have uneven surfaces and barriers which could break but the balance between characters was terrible

Wp, is this your first Tekken? Honestly i can get to 70% of Fujin amd then i drop back to Battle Ruler, its hard and ye obviously i dont deserve to go higher
Also you a picking probably the hardest character to rank up with lol. Only worse pick is panda. if you are after ranl, go with an easy to learn character such as Victor or Azucena

New York, Red Bull Kumite finals today! No seeding, complete random draw. Winner advances, loser kicks rocks. You can't hold anything back, it's a murderer's row of SF killers!

Idom
Punk
Nephew
Tokido
MenaRD

To name a FEW!

Back