Fighting Games Discussion

hearing some ppl vindicating themselves, saying the need to nerf JP was overblown, judging by the top 16 results. clearly homies weren't paying attention to the LCQ where JPs were killing each other off for an hour straight.

Please don't let Ken or Luke win.

Sad to see Snake Eyez go out (i'm late on this). Give Gief some buffs

I'd take 100 Luke's winning Capcom Cup in a row before a single JP winning. Hoping Lashar or Gachikun take it. Shame they got to play each other now.

I'd take 100 Luke's winning Capcom Cup in a row before a single JP winning. Hoping Lashar or Gachikun take it. Shame they got to play each other now.
I haven't played much SF6 yet, just a bit of World Tour. But JP looks like absolutely zero fun to play against.

Arguably the worst outcome won.

Gachikun and Chris Wong were much better narrative and image of the scene. UMA winning is also bad because Capcom might try to justify their shitty qualifying system to repeat it, since he was a relative unknown before.

great show, looking forward to next year

top 8 is sufficient, no need for top 16 on final day

Uma is mostly unknown because he couldn't afford to travel to event, unsponsored, not a youtuber or twitch streamer. He only had $300 with him to capcom cup and that was from his previous tournament winnings. Talk about an underdog story and life changing event...

Uma is mostly unknown because he couldn't afford to travel to event, unsponsored, not a youtuber or twitch streamer. He only had $300 with him to capcom cup and that was from his previous tournament winnings. Talk about an underdog story and life changing event...
He spends all his money on vtubers

Dudes a straight up degenerate

He spends all his money on vtubers

Dudes a straight up degenerate
A man of the people.

So, these changes I am seeing, like the JP nerfs...that's not the whole year one balance patch, right?

The rage quitting is ridiculous in Tekken. Street Fighter 6 doesn't put up with that shit.

Back