• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fighting Games Discussion

Bison & Terry? Nice. I wonder if a 5th will come out. I doubt it will be another guest. Gouken, Fei Long, Zeku or Dudley would be nice.
I think they have 2 more, it just times out really weird. We get Bison > Terry > Mai > Elena if that's right, but Winter 2025 is next winter or like, January? The display shows them out of order, which makes me think Winter 2024 and Summer 2024.

ATL Tekken 8 Super Tournament starts tonight!

th

Edit: Awww they took it down

Bison looking nasty bros. He's got all the old goodies back, not like that SFV abomination

Edit: He says he'll take the name, says he'll control in due time, and the last part of the trailer it reveals his face with scarring over his right eye

Seems to me M Bison has taken over Sagat

3: they took it down from another source dammit

Last edited:

Edit: Awww they took it down

Bison looking nasty bros. He's got all the old goodies back, not like that SFV abomination

Edit: He says he'll take the name, says he'll control in due time, and the last part of the trailer it reveals his face with scarring over his right eye

Seems to me M Bison has taken over Sagat

3: they took it down from another source dammit

saw the video uploaded on another channel, him riding the horse made me think of this
1717824452483.png

Bison never die. I love that he's flat out an energy being that will always assure he'll be back in the SF games. I hope a Shin variant comes back, they were pretty beastly in the couple of games they were in (one of the EX games and I think as a secret character in Alpha 3?).

I wonder if SNK will get to have some Capcom exchange characters in City of Wolves, or if this is a one way street (in any case it helps promote City of Wolves)?

Bison never die. I love that he's flat out an energy being that will always assure he'll be back in the SF games. I hope a Shin variant comes back, they were pretty beastly in the couple of games they were in (one of the EX games and I think as a secret character in Alpha 3?).

I wonder if SNK will get to have some Capcom exchange characters in City of Wolves, or if this is a one way street (in any case it helps promote City of Wolves)?
Its a way to promote and if I were to guess they're working on CvS3

Its a way to promote and if I were to guess they're working on CvS3

We can only hope.

Man, I hope they bring back Axel Hawk. He was my favorite character from Fatal Fury Special.

hqdefault.jpg

We can only hope.

Man, I hope they bring back Axel Hawk. He was my favorite character from Fatal Fury Special.

hqdefault.jpg
I remember Lawrence? The Matador from that game. Always thought he had a cool aesthetic.

been playing more SF6 with a friend, he's way better than me, did 72 matches with him yesterday. My gief went 6-66 against his Ed lol

i need to figure out the drive rushes and get myself working on damage combos and not grabbing.

been playing more SF6 with a friend, he's way better than me, did 72 matches with him yesterday. My gief went 6-66 against his Ed lol

i need to figure out the drive rushes and get myself working on damage combos and not grabbing.
I think Ed beats Gief. But that's a brutal disparity lol

that drop.....

PS5

PC should be the standard for top 32

Back