Fighting Games Discussion

Yea I was playing all day lol. Taking a break now but I'll be back on tonight. Add me if you wanna play some matches. PSN: AoN_SaltShaker

Edit: my name in lobbies is without the tag. = SaltShaker

Cool. I'm on steam still using Crimson Fury.

I’ll play as well, just know….I suck

Same here, but sometimes finding that right character can make a difference, grappler or not.

Last edited:
I’ll play as well, just know….I suck

Cool. I'm on steam still using Crimson Fury.

Same here, but sometimes finding that right character can make a difference, grappler or not.

Depends on how you define suck lol. To me, I think I'm trash. But someone else could think I'm godlike because they might be Gold level. But I'll play some epic guy and get destroyed and be like wow I'm so bad. So it's all relative LOL.

Depends on how you define suck lol. To me, I think I'm trash. But someone else could think I'm godlike because they might be Gold level. But I'll play some epic guy and get destroyed and be like wow I'm so bad. So it's all relative LOL.

How are you liking JP? I like his moveset and I was thinking about trying him out later on. His CA is sick.

How are you liking JP? I like his moveset and I was thinking about trying him out later on. His CA is sick.

Love him. Think he's even better than what people are already saying, but I think he'll get hit hard with nerfs whenever the first big patch arrives. He's in my "enjoy it while it lasts" boat lol.

Also, I'm online now again for a few hours and @OnionKnight86 if y'all wanna play some matches. I'm in Hub Server 0011

Love him. Think he's even better than what people are already saying, but I think he'll get hit hard with nerfs whenever the first big patch arrives. He's in my "enjoy it while it lasts" boat lol.

Also, I'm online now again for a few hours and @OnionKnight86 if y'all wanna play some matches. I'm in Hub Server 0011

I'm in the server.

Might be too late?

GGs bro! Glad I saw you lol. Funny you and @Crimson Fury both played Gief so it was super fresh in my mind. You stopped jumping later in the games lol smart. You and Crim both adjust quick.

Well, I'm done for the day. I wanted to play Gief against a Diamond JP, lol. I got smashed 5-20, but it was great. The connection said yellow bars, but I didn't feel any lag whatsoever. None.

Yea same, it was perfect connection so we probably both have good setups. Love this games netcode. In the second half of the set you started getting scarier so you were adjusting. We'll have to run it back in the future.

I lost all my sets , got some rounds

Both of us playing Gief didn't help much, lol.

GGs bro! Glad I saw you lol. Funny you and @Crimson Fury both played Gief so it was super fresh in my mind. You stopped jumping later in the games lol smart. You and Crim both adjust quick.

Yea same, it was perfect connection so we probably both have good setups. Love this games netcode. In the second half of the set you started getting scarier so you were adjusting. We'll have to run it back in the future.

I've only had one bad connection, but it was a Ken player and that's what they do.

We can definitely play against next week. Hopefully, more from sherdog will participate.

Like i knew what would happen when i did things, your teleport was a high but i would block low, i see the command grab ghost too slow. Im still getting use to the dash ability (forget the drive name). I need to lay off the heavy normals. and i practice anti airs against a friend but when i get into ranked or other matches i focus on other things and anti airs just leave me

I haven't played a single jp yet. But still early in the game. Need to get more comfortable using my normals in the midst of all the new stuff.

Back