Fighting Games Discussion

well did my placements, picked Novice. Got iron, the climb is going to be fun

I think I might main ken with a pocket Gief. I'm still very pessimistic on Gief for lack of oki after grab, hope I'm wrong though but I think his bad match ups are much much harder than in sf4 and sfv.

Which controller profile do you pick for steam for joystick?

I use the default, and yes it works well but all the display buttons show xbox controller icons. It gets really confusing when I play world tour.

I think I might main ken with a pocket Gief. I'm still very pessimistic on Gief for lack of oki after grab, hope I'm wrong though but I think his bad match ups are much much harder than in sf4 and sfv.

Yea about Gief, um, he's uh, pretty strong lol.

Yea about Gief, um, he's uh, pretty strong lol.

It's still too early to tell. I remember SFV season 1 Gief was supposed to be strong at first, but nope. Whether SF6 Gief is strong of not, he's certainly more fun than he was in SFV.

I think his bad match ups are much worse now. We shall see.

It's still too early to tell. I remember SFV season 1 Gief was supposed to be strong at first, but nope. Whether SF6 Gief is strong of not, he's certainly more fun than he was in SFV.

There's a couple of characters his MUs are tough for sure, but some characters he can just steamroll lol and I think he will have less overall bad MUs due to the current characters and system mechanics. And there's also an overall tier drop in general, where characters like say Dhalsim who ruled SFV are looking kinda meh at best in SF6. Not sure where he'll fall yet but I definitely think he is way better in this game than the bottom feeding he did in SFV.

And there's always the incoming nerf bans soon, where the outcry for characters get them nerfed and he'll go under the radar. Sneaky pick imo.

There's a couple of characters his MUs are tough for sure, but some characters he can just steamroll lol and I think he will have less overall bad MUs due to the current characters and system mechanics. And there's also an overall tier drop in general, where characters like say Dhalsim who ruled SFV are looking kinda meh at best in SF6. Not sure where he'll fall yet but I definitely think he is way better in this game than the bottom feeding he did in SFV.

And there's always the incoming nerf bans soon, where the outcry for characters get them nerfed and he'll go under the radar. Sneaky pick imo.

Are you going to be playing today?

Are you going to be playing today?

Yea I was playing all day lol. Taking a break now but I'll be back on tonight. Add me if you wanna play some matches. PSN: AoN_SaltShaker

Edit: my name in lobbies is without the tag. = SaltShaker

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back