Fighters with the top 5 / top 10 hottest wives

Status
Not open for further replies.
HD767Dr.png

This thread proves that what women say really is true: girls love a gentle, down-to-earth guy with a sense of humor -- not the aggressive macho types.

I'm definitely not a elbows are pointy type but is anyone else a bit underwhelmed?

Chad takes first place from what I've seen. The woman in that picture just looks pretty and genuine, unlike a lot of the others here.

Pettis chick is his GF iirc, not that it matters but its wives thread.
Whoever was calling a Megan olivii a 7 compared to the women in these threads are clearly on drugs

overall not that impressed and I say that just from relativity's sake MMA SOs are not that hot compared to other sports
You might be thinking about the guys that started dating those chicks while they were already stars, it might be a little easier to date like that, not saying they all gold diggers, but well, it helps having lots of gold to meet hot chicks and eventually marry one.

Bisping and DJ married their wives before either of them had any money, and those are just the ones off the top of my head, I'm sure there are plenty more like that.

Indeed. Somebody mentioned Dos Santos.

Chad Mendes wins IMO

Stipe got a girl from Jersey Shore good for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back