Fighters with the top 5 / top 10 hottest wives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea why that might be?
I can give my opinion based on what I've seen and heard from my experience in black culture, but it would still end up being a generalization.

Didn't George St.-Pierre marry a black lady?
He married an African woman (born in Rwanda, grew up in Montreal) who had one of his kids.

(One on the right)
GBpraxWLBXN_C-Bureau-accueil-IMG-1101.JPG

Last edited:
Whoever was calling a Megan olivii a 7 compared to the women in these threads are clearly on drugs

overall not that impressed and I say that just from relativity's sake MMA SOs are not that hot compared to other sports

I can give my opinion based on what I've seen and heard from my experience in black culture, but it would still end up being a generalization.

You already made one generalisation; an educated guess won't make it any worse. ;)

Thanks for the specifics on St.-Pierre's spouse.

You already made one generalisation
But most black fighters did in fact marry outside their race and most non-bm/bw relationships do experience racism from both sides (I also have first-hand experience).

an educated guess won't make it any worse. ;)
I just don't want the topic to approach a point where mods might flag me, I can PM you my opinion if you really want to know.

Gold digging whores are easy if u have gold lol. Famous people can look like lyle Lovett or mick Jagger and get hot chicks left and right. Easy fishing when the fish is looking for the attention/money they know is there as bait. JDS definately upgraded since the original wife. ..the poor JDS could only pull that.

So far Pettis is the front runner in this thread.

Pettis and BJ's Wives are the best....

megan olivi a close second

Vitor Belforts a close third.

Gold digging whores are easy if u have gold lol.
Bisping and DJ married their wives before either of them had any money, and those are just the ones off the top of my head, I'm sure there are plenty more like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back