Fighters with the top 5 / top 10 hottest wives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def not true about black male and black female relationships facing racism on both sides often. That is a very ignorant thing to say.

That’s not what he said. He said relationships between black women and non black men face racism, which is absolutely true.

Where’s the Latina wives? They’re the hottest. If you’re comparing equally attractive women across the board, latinas come out on top, nonstop.

Its funny how taste can be so personal. Mendes' and Shogun's wives are smokin. The others just look fake and plastic to me....

Double points. Shogun's wife is a former Brazilian beach volleyball Olympian.

Renata+Ribeiro7.jpg

That's your example? Name an everyday normal Muslim guy, not a psycho dictator or terrorist. He said "Muslims like Khabib practice polygamy", ie regular joblo Muslims. Let's see the list..........

Perhaps the scriptures make an exception for them. Does the Quran say psycho dictators and terrorists can marry prolifically but everyday Moslem guys should restrict themselves to one wife? I'd be interested in the exact rule.

Where’s the Latina wives? They’re the hottest. If you’re comparing equally attractive women across the board, latinas come out on top, nonstop.

If they're equally attractive, I don't understand what you mean when you say they come out on top.

None of these plastic , skinny, inflated tits chicks on here can give me a boner if they even tried .

Give me a full figured, natural, girl next door wife like Salina Cormier over any of these bimbos anyday

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200127-062036_Bing.jpg
    Screenshot_20200127-062036_Bing.jpg
    617.4 KB · Views: 39
His wife is straight African
You're right, after doing a little more digging it turns out she was born in Rwanda and grew up in Montreal; I edited my post to correct the mistake, thanks for pointing it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back