Fighters with the top 5 / top 10 hottest wives

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fighter with the top 5 hottest wives, must be mormon.

amanda-nunes-nina-ansaroff-2-e1526163540363.jpg

im not a racist, but why no black chicks?
Woodley's ex-wife was pretty good looking, but alas they're divorced and she's not eligible for this thread.

Tyron-Woodley-4.jpg

The vast majority of black fighters married outside their race, and any relationship lasting long enough for a non-black man to marry a black woman are extremely rare; not because black women are unattractive (I think quite the contrary), but because of the racism they have to deal with from both sides.

Personally I don't care for the ones in the OP and find several from the following posts much more fetching. But clearly all these ladies appealed to the athletes who married them and that's what matters.

Chael

sonnen-gf.jpg

Bisping

michael-bisping-rebecca-bisping-9.jpg

Woodley's ex-wife was pretty good looking, but alas they're divorced and she's not eligible for this thread.

Tyron-Woodley-4.jpg

The vast majority of black fighters married outside their race, and any relationship lasting long enough for a non-black man to marry a black woman are extremely rare; not because black women are unattractive (I think quite the contrary), but because of the racism they have to deal with from both sides.
Kevin Lee's girl is pretty. Funny enough i think she is half black and asian

The vast majority of black fighters married outside their race,

Any idea why that might be?

and any relationship lasting long enough for a non-black man to marry a black woman are extremely rare; not because black women are unattractive (I think quite the contrary), but because of the racism they have to deal with from both sides.

Didn't George St.-Pierre marry a black lady?

My man kenflo has the hottest wife out of any ufc fighter based on these photos. Holy shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back