Fighters who get PPV points Get 1$ per PPV Buy.

fire Dana? lol Why would WME fire him, when he's making them more money?

I'm all for fighting being paid more and all that etcetcetc, but, some of you need to use a little bit of logic prior to making a shit post.
Ufc shill confirmed.

I would gladly send 20 bucks a few times a year to a transparent group that figured out a way to fairly split it among fighters. $60 through espn 12 times a year is such an asinine model in the streaming age

I'll the director of that transparent group. It could be basically implemented as an e-commerce website, but you would be "buying" the privilege of transferring funds to the various fighters.

based on what?

Its widely known and accepted . Multiple sources confirmed it and insiders.in the know said the same.
You think the UFC are just going to let their cash cow fight in another sport under another banner with no gain for them ?

There have been multiple threads on here with info / sources in the past.

A quick Google reveals this.
Do some digging ya lazy fook

Jeff Mayweather confirms it who we obviously know is close to floyd.

Boxing's Bob arum also

Last edited:
$1? And they are selling that shit for like $60? LMAO. I am glad I have never paid for 1 PPV. Fuck Dana and Zuffa.
Way to go man! why should fans support the sport they watch, and cry about fighter pay as well.

Its widely known and accepted . Multiple sources confirmed it and insiders.in the know said the same.
You think the UFC are just going to let their cash cow fight in another sport under another banner with no gain for them ?

There have been multiple threads on here with info / sources in the past.

A quick Google reveals this.
Do some digging ya lazy fook

Jeff Mayweather confirms it who we obviously know is close to floyd.

Boxing's Bob arum also
i don't know what you're talking about.

the ufc made money as one of the promoters of the event. no shit they made money. they didn't take it from conor. they paid conor. they don't "take" from him. conor keeps his $30m purse, and he keeps his ppv share. that's his. he doesn't pay the ufc. there are no sources that will say differently.

the ufc made money as one of the promoters of the event. no shit they made money. they didn't take it from conor. they paid conor. they don't "take" from him. conor keeps his $30m purse, and he keeps his ppv share. that's his. he doesn't pay the ufc. there are no sources that will say differently.
The UFC was not a promoter of the event. They merely leased their fighter/ allowed him to fight under another banner.

Floyd and Conor had a percentage split
Floyd pocketed all of his percentage and Conor had to give half to the UFC for basically doing fuck all.

You are misinformed

Official poster:
MayweatherMcGregor.jpg

Do you see UFC or zuffa ?

Did they announce UFC as an promoter at any point? No. Not in the ring before the fight nothing.

McGregor promotions had half his revenue taken from him to be allowed to fight.

Conor Khabib did 2.4 mill ppv buys

good for them.

I hope you're being sarcastic, but multiply 2.4 mil with $60. And 99.9% of the reason why that ppv got that many sales walked away with crumbs.

But hopefully I'm wrong, and those 2 get a diff. contract agreement.

You are misinformed

Official poster:
View attachment 587165

Do you see UFC or zuffa ?

Did they announce UFC as an promoter at any point? No. Not in the ring before the fight nothing.

McGregor promotions had half his revenue taken from him to be allowed to fight.
Lol. You’re simply wrong. They were officially named co-promoter and they paid Conor.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...fc-must-be-mayweather-vs-mcgregor-co-promoter

They paid Conor. 30m plus Ppv. That’s his.

Okay cool. 40% of $60 is about $36. So the UFC were paying their champions $1-5 for each ppv. That still sucks.

You got a lot of other costs to factor in. It costs money to market and operate the event. PPV was one of the major sources of revenue for the UFC, they have a lot of costs to operate the company.

Lol. You’re simply wrong. They were officially named co-promoter and they paid Conor.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...fc-must-be-mayweather-vs-mcgregor-co-promoter

They paid Conor. 30m plus Ppv. That’s his.
We will go around in circles.
The UFC contributed zero to the production or actual promotion of that event.

Are they technically conors promoter? Yes. They are all UFC fighters promoters.
Provide me what figures zuffa personally contributed .showtime carried the event.
Zufffa incurred no cost.production etc.
It was all profit for them unlike a UFC event.
They didnt have to take so much of something they made no contribution towards.

Do I think it was good of the UFC to allow Conor to participate? Yes. They didnt have to do that at all.

We will go around in circles.
The UFC contributed zero to the production or actual promotion of that event.

Are they technically conors promoter? Yes. They are all UFC fighters promoters.
Provide me what figures zuffa personally contributed .showtime carried the event.
Zufffa incurred no cost.production etc.
It was all profit for them unlike a UFC event.
They didnt have to take so much of something they made no contribution towards.

Do I think it was good of the UFC to allow Conor to participate? Yes. They didnt have to do that at all.
They promoted the event too. They used all their media outlets (which far exceed Mayweather) and Dana and ufc staff were at every stop of the tour. Promoting.

But that’s besides the point. They paid Conor. It wasn’t mcgregor promotions paying the ufc. They paid him. Glad we are straight on that.

Freedom of speech for starters. I also dont get it, are you trying to say I do support the sport and cry about fighter pay?
You stated you dont buy ppvs. I'm saying that is part of the way the company makes its money. And people who stream fights are the same people who cry about fighter pay being shitty, even though they cant be bothered to pay for the fights and contribute to their pay cut from ppv revenue

The ESPN+ model is the worst deal in MMA history. I haven't been watching any events, just watch highlights now, and guys like my boomer father used to order every PPV and haven't ordered one. Boomers don't know how to stream and use all these apps, and they are the backbone of the PPV economy.

You stated you dont buy ppvs. I'm saying that is part of the way the company makes its money. And people who stream fights are the same people who cry about fighter pay being shitty, even though they cant be bothered to pay for the fights and contribute to their pay cut from ppv revenue

You make it sound so easy dont you? You really think Dana would increase fighter pay if he got more money? There is one thing you dont understand about Dana, dude is greedy AF. He managed to get reebok on board and screw fighters BIG time with sponsorships. He then managed to convince guys like you it was best for the fighters, yeah, okay. If there is one thing certain about Dana is that he will keep screwing fighters, he is not looking out for them. Even if guys like me bought more PPV's he will still screw fighters.

Why are you defending Dana and the UFC though? It is obvious to anyone that they are robbing their fighters. So I think it is fine if I borrow a few events from them. Dont worry though, I am not a theif, I always manage to give back the content I borrow.

Back