Fighters That You Think That Were Unfairly Treated by the UFC

UchihaMadara

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I was reading the other thread about why Werdum left the UFC after his KO loss to JDS and some said that the UFC was unfairly treating him because he was about to get a title shot but was step over by Brock. while they gave him a fight with a then unknown JDS who is a high risk-low reward for his career.

So, do you know any other fighter that was given this same treatment?

I am not sure if the Zuffa already owns UFC at that time when Couture was still a HW champ. I heard rumors that the UFC wanted Randy out of his title thats why he was given a tough schedule like Pedro Rizzo. Fortunately Randy still beat him twice but unlucky in his fight with the juiced Barnett..

Arlovski and Sylvia were treated unfairly.

Antonio McKee was the black version of GSP (point fighter) and got cut after 1 loss.

Also, GSP is treated unfairly in a bad way. As soon as people started talking about GSP vs Silva, UFC shills started circulated photoshopped size comparison pics around Sherdog to propogate his "size" myth so their biggest ppv earner wouldnt be KOed.

Keith Jardine was given many losses before he got released. Akiyama is given alot of leeway also due to popularity.

Last edited:
Antonio Mckee getting cut after a split loss.

Werdum getting a pay cut and not renewing his contract.

Rampage.... nah just kidding haha.

Definitely Hendricks.

Todd Dufee, I'm not 100% sure what transpired after the russow fight but it seemed like he got a raw deal.

Oh yeah and miguel torres.

I don't know about unfair, but Sexyama's last couple of fights have been a brutal schedule.

Gerald Harris.

But honestly we never know the whole story. There's got to be a lot more going on in the background that we are unaware of.

Todd Duffee being a drama queen was one of them.

Ugh...here we go again....the new religion out there is the, "Cult of fairness." Im a libertarian and much more interested in freedom. Freedom and fairness do no coexist so to speak.

The word, "fair" sounds like it comes from the same family of words that, "baby, whine, and cry" come from. "Boo, it's not fair." Stop whining. Fuckin' maggots.

I don't know about unfair, but Sexyama's last couple of fights have been a brutal schedule.

Yeah he had a rough schedule considering his last 3 fights were all off of a loss
Leben Bisping Belfort and Shields wins over those guys would make him a title contender

Antonio McKee was the black version of GSP (point fighter) and got cut after 1 loss.

Also, GSP is treated unfairly in a bad way. As soon as people started talking about GSP vs Silva, UFC shills started circulated photoshopped size comparison pics around Sherdog to propogate his "size" myth so their biggest ppv earner wouldnt be KOed.

Keith Jardine was given many losses before he got released. Akiyama is given alot of leeway also due to popularity.

What are you talking about re: Jardine and Akiyama? They got a lot of love from the UFC.

Also WTF do you mean about GSP? I really don't understand your logic. The UFC is messing with GSP by covertly circulating pics to stop him from being KOed?

First off - the UFC would love a fight between Anderson and GSP which is why the baldfather was talking about it all the time. GSP probably asked him to stop and set up the Diaz fight.

Second - Dana isn't as fucking devious as to talk about a fight while using shills to very indirectly attack the idea. He uses shills but they're not doing a Suez Canal invasion plot.

Third off - McKee got Joe Silva VERY angry and looked like shit.

Mckee talked so much shit about the UFC. He deserved to get cut.
Could not have happened to a better guy.

Lindland and Harris are good ones.

I gotta add Mayhem. He was cool enough to do TUF, they get pissy about him wearing a mask when it wasnt a problem before, then he gets cut after two losses while Hardy keeps his job after 4 straight losses.

Granted Bisping beat the shit out of him but it did look like he blew out his knee against CB. The entire dynamic of the fight changed after he staggered.

Those two clowns screwed Dana White over bad. I'd NEVER let either of them back into the UFC. Besides, Affliction paid them so well, didn't they? Oh, wait....they bet wrong. Lost. Too bad.

Arlovski had it made in the UFC. All the Jake O'Brein he could eat....and what did he do? Signed with Affliction for a two fight knock-out losing streak. Nice. Don't even get me started in Sylvia. All I have to say is, "Ray Mercer."

Im not gonna shed a tear for the fighters. They signed the bottom line. Theres nothing worse than a whiny, crybaby fighter. Its like Jon Fitch....his style sucks and hes boring. I dont blame the UFC for not giving him a title shot. They wouldnt make money with the guy as champ. Therefore when he bitches hes not getting a fair shake, i can give a shit. Learn to end fights and maybe people will want to watch you!

Back