Fighters That You Think That Were Unfairly Treated by the UFC

Ugh...here we go again....the new religion out there is the, "Cult of fairness." Im a libertarian and much more interested in freedom. Freedom and fairness do no coexist so to speak.

The word, "fair" sounds like it comes from the same family of words that, "baby, whine, and cry" come from. "Boo, it's not fair." Stop whining. Fuckin' maggots.

Forget this MMA talk. I'd love to learn more of your philosophies.

how-condescending-are-you-may-23-2012-600x400.jpg

Harris, Lindland, and Madsen are great choices. But Nate Marquardt all the way.

Falcao!! Cut after a domestic violence 10 years prior where....Rampage had a Rampage,B.J struck a cop, Jones's DUI crash, Lebens multiple stunts etc

Junior Dos Santos - The man had to fight his way up the entire HW ladder before he got his title shot.

Ugh...here we go again....the new religion out there is the, "Cult of fairness." Im a libertarian and much more interested in freedom. Freedom and fairness do no coexist so to speak.

The word, "fair" sounds like it comes from the same family of words that, "baby, whine, and cry" come from. "Boo, it's not fair." Stop whining. Fuckin' maggots.

it would be preferable that there would be similar rules/actions when a fighter loses etc... Of course this is not only a sport because entertainment/money plays a huge part of this game.
We have a freedom to critizise these actions and it can (most likely not) chance things. Shut up ayn rand fanboy, randism is a religion for idiots.

Arlovski and Sylvia were treated unfairly.

Antonio McKee was the black version of GSP (point fighter) and got cut after 1 loss.

Also, GSP is treated unfairly in a bad way. As soon as people started talking about GSP vs Silva, UFC shills started circulated photoshopped size comparison pics around Sherdog to propogate his "size" myth so their biggest ppv earner wouldnt be KOed.

Keith Jardine was given many losses before he got released. Akiyama is given alot of leeway also due to popularity.

Antonio McKee is/was the black Fedor. Smarten up.

it would be preferable that there would be similar rules/actions when a fighter loses etc... Of course this is not only a sport because entertainment/money plays a huge part of this game.
We have a freedom to critizise these actions and it can (most likely not) chance things. Shut up ayn rand fanboy, randism is a religion for idiots.

Cult of fairness....new religion. I don't know what else to tell ya man.

Harris, Lindland, and Madsen are great choices. But Nate Marquardt all the way.

Didn't Dana say Nate straight up lied to his face? I know Dana says shit but he seemed very pissed, even a little too much for Dana if Nate's side of the story is true.

I still think there was more to Nate's story given his past and I can't see Dana getting that unreasonably upset at a company guy like Nate if his story was genuine.

Either way I like Nate and I think he'll be back. I just dont know if I feel too bad for him given the vagueness of the story and his past with abusing steroids.

He deserves to be a UFC WW though.

Lil Nog is about to fight his 5th consecutive wrestler, which is simply bullshit.

Todd Dufee, I'm not 100% sure what transpired after the russow fight but it seemed like he got a raw deal.

Oh yeah and miguel torres.

Dufee pretty much had it coming. After having all of one win in the UFC he began talking about only wanting to fight the top guys and turned down fights with lower level guys. He also told the UFC he planned on taking time off to be in movies and bitched publicly about the money they were making. At a party, he also ridiculed the top UFC execs to the wife of a UFC employee who then told her husband who told Dana. By all accounts he had a terrible attitude despite accomplishing nothing in the sport and was deservedly cut.

Didn't Dana say Nate straight up lied to his face? I know Dana says shit but he seemed very pissed, even a little too much for Dana if Nate's side of the story is true.

I still think there was more to Nate's story given his past and I can't see Dana getting that unreasonably upset at a company guy like Nate if his story was genuine.

Either way I like Nate and I think he'll be back. I just dont know if I feel too bad for him given the vagueness of the story and his past with abusing steroids.

He deserves to be a UFC WW though.

Its kinda similar to Chael's TRT shit. Nate even tested in the limits the day of the fight. His release had nothing to do with steroids. Just just not hitting the right levels a couple days before the fight and Penn. AC didn't like it. If Nate had choice words for Dana then good for him, Nate's a beast. By and large the worst cut ever imo.

it would be preferable that there would be similar rules/actions when a fighter loses etc...

This is a very bad idea. A loss can signal that a fighter isn't UFC caliber; it can also mean not much at all. That's a judgment call and shouldn't be railroaded by a rigid rule. Who better to make that judgment call than the folks signing the paychecks?

Some people get a bad shake and others get lucky breaks. Such is life.

Paul Daley & Miguel Torres because their punisments were totally arbitary and Dana lets other fighters get away with equal deeds see Forrest Griffin.

Paul Daley & Miguel Torres because their punisments were totally arbitary and Dana lets other fighters get away with equal deeds see Forrest Griffin.

Paul Daley sucker punched someone. Punishment definitely fit the crime.

Paul Daley sucker punched someone. Punishment definitely fit the crime.

Yeah, Daley threatened the whole sport's reputation by doing something like that. You know how the media treats MMA. A sucker punch is confirmation for a lot of critics of MMA that all MMA is is human cockfighting.

Its kinda similar to Chael's TRT shit. Nate even tested in the limits the day of the fight. His release had nothing to do with steroids. Just just not hitting the right levels a couple days before the fight and Penn. AC didn't like it. If Nate had choice words for Dana then good for him, Nate's a beast. By and large the worst cut ever imo.

Either way, I hope he comes back.

I think he's been underrated and under the radar for the past few years.

He looks great at WW. I think he'd give most of the UFC guys a lot of trouble.

Back