Fighters That You Think That Were Unfairly Treated by the UFC

The UFC should have ponied up for Bustamante and Pulver.

eliot marshall's first UFC run was unfair, beat brilz, bruchez and vinny magalh

Paul Daley sucker punched someone. Punishment definitely fit the crime.

Yvel knocked out a ref yet he got a job? Diaz sucker punched someone in the hospital after their fight but Dana's fine with that? I don't disagree with the punishment I disagree with the double standards.

Daley got exactly what was desrved.

Torres being cut was an over reaction, but at least Dana came around and brought him back. Getting cut again after his performances in the UFC was justifiable.

Yvel knocked out a ref yet he got a job? Diaz sucker punched someone in the hospital after their fight but Dana's fine with that? I don't disagree with the punishment I disagree with the double standards.

It's about publicity. Yvel did it in some obscure event in Finland, and Diaz/Riggs took place off camera. Daley sucker punched Kos on a live ppv, which was seen/read about by more than just the hardcore base.

Todd Dufee, I'm not 100% sure what transpired after the russow fight but it seemed like he got a raw deal.

Oh yeah and miguel torres.

Duffman is back at least

anywho I'll say Fitch just because Dana White cut him because he wouldn't sign his life away for the videogame lol

Both Diaz bros and Jake Shields were also involved in a post fight brawl on network tv

the fact is none of these things happened in the UFC so they are fine

Daley did his in the octagon

only one right answer here.

Jason Mayhem Miller
He turned down the UFC for money back in the day, was arrested for burglary, has had multiple assault charges filed against him, sparked the Strikeforce brawl, and had a pretty terrible UFC return. I'd say he just ran out of chances. While some people like his personality, some find him to be really annoying. Dana more than likely didn't like the guy on top of everything else.

definitely Sylvia. UFC hates him because he left to fight the best HW on the planet.

Eliot Marshal wasn't going to be an elite fighter but he deserved a 10-8 in the final round after breaking Vera's arm. He was awesome in that last round and I'd have liked to have seen him get another fight.

Gerald Harris.

But honestly we never know the whole story. There's got to be a lot more going on in the background that we are unaware of.

Todd Duffee being a drama queen was one of them.

I was going to say Harris but I do remember him throwing a fit on tuf after he lost a close decision.

Jon Fitch, I know the reasons why but it's still unfair if the UFC believe they are putting on a legitimate sport.

definitely Sylvia. UFC hates him because he left to fight the best HW on the planet.
He was one of the most unpopular champions in UFC history and was responsible for 2 of the worst title fights ever. He also tested positive for steroids, humiliated himself and the sport with the Ray Mercer debacle, showed up grossly out of shape for a number of fights, and got KO'd by a TUF washout. He didn't do himself many favors.

Back