Elections ***Fifth Democratic Primary Debate play-by-play thread***

Do you really think that the "Top 1%" are going to pay for all that though?

It is not all on the top 1% to pay for it though........... Bernie has said that middle class taxes WILL go up but but that the money saved on premiums will make it cheaper than it is now. No one is asking the 1% to pay for everything.

On another note though. I think it is deeply sinful to be as wealthy as many of these people are. Most of them have more money than they or their descendants will ever need. If you have that kind of money it is your fault when people starve to death or die due to lack of medical care.

Having that kind of money is bad for everyone involved but most especially for the people who have it. Its ok to tax these people at a higher rate. Even under Bernie's plan there would still be billionaires. I think they will all be ok.

It is not all on the top 1% to pay for it though........... Bernie has said that middle class taxes WILL go up but but that the money saved on premiums will make it cheaper than it is now. No one is asking the 1% to pay for everything.

On another note though. I think it is deeply sinful to be as wealthy as many of these people are. Most of them have more money than they or their descendants will ever need. If you have that kind of money it is your fault when people starve to death or die due to lack of medical care.

Having that kind of money is bad for everyone involved but most especially for the people who have it. Its ok to tax these people at a higher rate. Even under Bernie's plan there would still be billionaires. I think they will all be ok.
Warren plan that's largely dead would put the burden on the rich and corporations vs taxing middle class. That being said that's not Sanders plan and the right likes to tie Warren plan to Sanders.

Michael Moore nailing it right now about health care and profits. I hope Tulsi and Chris gang up on the neogoons on the panel especially Joyless Reed lousy human being war monger. She should send her son over to war seeing that she's such a war monger. That will get him out of the house.

MSNBC trying to say Biden won the debate with Sanders over healthcare. Tulsi with Chris right laying the smackdown on the neogoon on the panel.

Yeah, Biden straight up lied about M4A.

With that said, "MSNBC" isn't saying anything. And, if anything, their coverage seemed conspicuously hard on Biden.

I don't even want to mention the troll on the panel the former Senator from Missouri. Human garbage pro Hillary supporter.

Last edited:
Mayor Pete looks annoyed at interviewing with Chris after Tulsi love fest with Matthews.

No question for Joe on his son's latest problem?
"A DNA test has "established with scientific certainty" that Hunter Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, is the father of an Arkansas woman's baby, according to a motion filed Wednesday by the woman."

LOL Just saw this Twitter. Hunter Biden is such a scumbag. He knocked up the woman right after he got divorced and started dating his brother's widow.

In May, Roberts, who said she and Hunter Biden's relationship resulted in a child born in August 2018, filed a petition for paternity and child support and a request for him to pay healthcare for the child, according to the Daily Beast.

Biden's relationship history is complicated. In 2017, he finalized his divorce from Kathleen Biden, his wife of more than 20 years, after she accused him of spending money on drugs and strip clubs.

Last edited:
Chris must be more attracted to tulsi than Pete. Pete jelly.
Do you blame him but Joyless Reed attack on Tulsi was neogoonesum at its best.

Nope. Sorry but it leaves me cold. I understand why people love it but I feel none for it myself. Plus I'm definitely not a Liotta or Pesci guy. If I'm honest, I can't stand either of them. Great actors but they just don't appeal to me at all.

+1

Time to go to the gym they are replaying the debate.

Bernie is not for open borders man.
Not at all, he just wants to abolish ICE, halt deportations, invite "climate refugees", give illegals citizenship, free healthcare and free college. As long as he doesn't explicitly call it "open borders" it's clearly not open borders.

LOL Just saw this Twitter. Hunter Biden is such a scumbag. He knocked up the woman right after he got divorced and started dating his brother's widow.

Ugh, good lord

can you promise us it won’t become like the NHS?

I agree our system is shit, awful, and evil.

but UHS or M4A may not work for us. Do you believe in paying for illegals healthcare as well. Do you Want to get rid of our borders and have open borders?

You pay for illegals health care now. But I am pretty sure I have explained this to you before.

M4A and or NHS will work better than our current system. We have the worst healthcare system out of any 1st world country. It works for every single other country. There is no reason that it wouldn't work for us.

Tulsi owned Pete.
She used facts and he accused her of distorting his comments (she didn’t, he’s lying), then he distorted her position.
Dude is a total poser.

Bernie actually needs Yang's UBI. It makes so much sense for his VP pick.

I have been shocked with how receptive people are to the idea.
I disagree. I like Yang, but Bernie doesn’t have space for ubi.

It does poll at 70%, and you just showed how polls are manipulated by the question.

Simple fact. M4A polls at 70%. You have to add BS to sink it.
That’s not BS, those are facts about the plan. You’re being really hackish dude.

Yet you have a defeatist attitude regarding Medicare for all
I’m describing reality as I see it. Unfortunately that hurts some people’s feelings (apparently to the extent they’ll claim you’re hurting people).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back