Elections ***Fifth Democratic Primary Debate play-by-play thread***

Kamala Harris: I've taken Willie Brown in all three holes... vote for me.

haha.

Her energy is impressive.

I feel like Trump vs. Warren, Trump vs. Biden, Trump vs. Bernie would all be must-watch television in terms of the debates.

Mayor Pete is a smart, articulate dude but that's the matchup that doesn't have the same deal of resonance to me from an entertainment value perspective.

I think she has a pretty good argument when she said her 3 brothers all served in the military. You know she in a debate with Trump will remind people about her family's personal sacrifice during wars. Trump still would bring up her gaffes like Indian heritage and her Harvard pay to hurt her.

Bernie supporter here. I want to give free stuff. UHC is something I want to GIVE to every human being in the united states because I believe is a mandate as a christian to do so and that it is a basic human right that any decent and good society religious or not would want to provide.
I love your motivation Franklins. I felt very much the same at one time. Now I have to worry about my 2 college age kids and I don't think the direction the Democrats are going is the right one for them or our economy.

Last edited:
Bernie supporter here. I want to give free stuff. UHC is something I want to GIVE to every human being in the united states because I believe is a mandate as a christian to do so and that it is a basic human right that any decent and good society religious or not would want to provide.

Slight problem with that "giving" part...

I think you mean "trading it for absurd tax hikes."

Biden leads in minority in South Carolina by more then 3 times over Sanders number 2.

can you promise us it won’t become like the NHS?

I agree our system is shit, awful, and evil.

but UHS or M4A may not work for us. Do you believe in paying for illegals healthcare as well. Do you Want to get rid of our borders and have open borders?

I'm pretty sure you picked 3-10 out of a hat.

Oh no lol. He made sure to put tulsi and yang at the bottom. There was no chance he’d ever put them higher. He had that squared away before the debates started

can you promise us it won’t become like the NHS?

I agree our system is shit, awful, and evil.

but UHS or M4A may not work for us. Do you believe in paying for illegals healthcare as well. Do you Want to get rid of our borders and have open borders?

If the only way to get UHC is to cover illegals then sure I'm ok with that. I'm open to any solutions offered.

Bernie is strongly against open borers so I dont even know why you asked that.

His lead. I can guess the reasons, but I just don't get why his support is so strong.

His time with President Obama and also many black Democrats are more conservative then Democrats understand. They vote democratic but have many socially conservative ideas with deep religious beliefs.

This is why Biden makes statements that ruffle Progressives a lot. Like pot legalization and his less then strong response on immigration. He's also not knocking Religion like Mayor Pete did with his comments about LGB rights and opening more for non religious groups.

If the only way to get UHC is to cover illegals then sure I'm ok with that. I'm open to any solutions offered.

Bernie is strongly against open borers so I dont even know why you asked that.

he WAS. Before he had to pivot towards insanity.

I’m all for it. Just the illegals don’t get it and Nobody else is crossing the borders illegally again. And nobody is overstating visas.

those people do not get our healthcare. We put in to it, it’s ours.

I want to lie to Tulsi Gabbard, get caught and accosted, then have her tell me it’s okay and hold me in her grasp.

he WAS. Before he had to pivot towards insanity.

I’m all for it. Just the illegals don’t get it and Nobody else is crossing the borders illegally again. And nobody is overstating visas.

those people do not get our healthcare. We put in to it, it’s ours.

Bernie is not for open borders man.

MSNBC trying to say Biden won the debate with Sanders over healthcare. Tulsi with Chris right laying the smackdown on the neogoon on the panel.

Chris is backing Tulsi on her anti war stance seems like he likes her. I could she her as VP or secretary of state. Bernie or Warren would be smart if they get past this sh@t show to appoint her.

Back