Elections ***Fifth Democratic Primary Debate play-by-play thread***

LOL MSNBC playing Biden fails.

Lol! I'm not sure the youngin's around here would remember old Howard, but I do. :D

haha

Dean's moment was more of an expression of enthusiasm and excitement than anger lol but I had to bring it up when you joked about Biden's yell getting crickets.

And now....they are running all of Biden's Gaffes. Is MSNBC trying to take him out? I thought they like him..... Huh.

He is done. The writing was on the wall when Bloomberg and Patrick entered the race. The establishment knew who they were stealing votes from when they OK'd those runs.

Warren does the post debate meet and greet better then anyone. She will be there for 3 hours.

LOL MSNBC playing Biden fails.

That was bad- I think I missed first time around that he played it off like he had said, "the first black woman elected to the senate," when he didn't say that.

Harris' shrug and laugh would probably make a pretty good gif.

haha

Dean's moment was more of an expression of enthusiasm and excitement than anger lol but I had to bring it up when you joked about Biden's yell getting crickets.
True, I saw it as him trying to get people whipped up and cheer... which made it all the more cringe when they didn't... :D

Let me guess... you want free stuff? :p

Some of us are financial rationalists and want to get the most bang for our buck. In the case of healthcare and college that means paying via tax increases as opposed to premiums and tuition fees.

But feel free to believe its noble to piss your money away.

Even if you don't like the subject matter, it's impossible not to be fully captivated by GoodFellas once you sit down and watch it.
Nope. Sorry but it leaves me cold. I understand why people love it but I feel none for it myself. Plus I'm definitely not a Liotta or Pesci guy. If I'm honest, I can't stand either of them. Great actors but they just don't appeal to me at all.

Performances tonight:

1. Elizabeth Warren
2. Bernie Sanders
3. Tom Steyer
4. Joe Biden
5. Pete Buttigieg
6. Kamala Harris
7. Amy Klobuchar
8. Cory Booker
9. Tulsi Gabbard
10. Andrew Yang

Warren and Sanders really stood out tonight.

I'm pretty sure you picked 3-10 out of a hat.

She's like a robot.
Iowa she manned the grill for nearly 3 hours handing out hotdogs, burgers and sausage to like hundreds of people. Reporters where stunned how much energy she had left. Must get that UK sudafed lol.

Let me guess... you want free stuff? :p

Bernie supporter here. I want to give free stuff. UHC is something I want to GIVE to every human being in the united states because I believe is a mandate as a christian to do so and that it is a basic human right that any decent and good society religious or not would want to provide.

LOL I missed this part.

I didn't I posted about it. Shut up that neogoon McCain dud his Mayor Pete love an Tulsi hate tops all. Go away.

Iowa she manned the grill for nearly 3 hours handing out hotdogs, burgers and sausage to like hundreds of people. Reporters where stunned how much energy she had left. Must get that UK sudafed lol.

haha.

Her energy is impressive.

I feel like Trump vs. Warren, Trump vs. Biden, Trump vs. Bernie would all be must-watch television in terms of the debates.

Mayor Pete is a smart, articulate dude but that's the matchup that doesn't have the same deal of resonance to me from an entertainment value perspective.

O'Donnell honest reporting he said Sanders and Warren did great and Biden massive failure.

Back