Ferguson vs Gaethje Next

why say he will fight the winner of the BMF title if he was only willing to fight one of the 0.5 fighter ? which is Nate ? Why not fight the true winner of the fight, Mas who destroyed Nate more convincingly than conor ever did ? I have my idea of the response ...
Conor and Nate have unfinished business while Geroge is just some guy who got gift win against Nate because of the doctors screwing up big time

Conor and Nate have unfinished business while Geroge is just some guy who got gift win against Nate because of the doctors screwing up big time
you are right conor should finish his business with the bad 0.5 qualifier fighter before fighting the good 0.5 fighter. Name a better story than conor facing 0.5 qualifier fighters ...

Pathetic that some hate on McGregor, he who made this sport world wide. There are people living in huts in countries I couldn’t find on a map that tune in to watch McGregor and sip proper 12. How can they hate on the man who changed our bum lives?

giphy.gif
I hope you’re right. This level of Conor delirium is creepin me out.

<{cruzshake}>
I don’t need to see Khabib beat down Conor again, would rather see Conor fight Gaethje it would be a firefight. Not to mention if Conor gets lucky and catches Khabib with something he will not defend the belt and hold onto it until they strip him and he retires and peddles his whiskey.
Conor would give Khabib immediate rematch

No he wouldn’t and you know it, Conor only wants immediate rematches if he loses
Nah Conor wants all the belts so he cant sit on waiting for his opponents to be cleared to fight again after he concusses them badly if you think he shouldve waited 9 months for Aldo to be cleared to train again instead of going for the 155 belt lol

Nah Conor wants all the belts so he cant sit on waiting for his opponents to be cleared to fight again after he concusses them badly if you think he shouldve waited 9 months for Aldo to be cleared to train again instead of going for the 155 belt lol
He waited way longer than 9 months to never defend any of his belts

Gaetje vs Mcgregor for the no.1 contendership or Gaetje in as a substitute for the Fergie vs Habibi fight or winner of

ANYTIME
o_DY8x.gif

ANY WEIGHT
source.gif

ANYWHERE
tenor.gif

Last edited:
I agree that T-Ferg vs Gaethje happens regards of the outcome of his fight with Khabib. Everything else about this thread is wrong though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back