Ferguson vs Gaethje Next

Conor fights anyone at anytime at any weight. Thats why he is by far the most popular and liked fighter with most followers who makes by far the most money
No, he fights career LW fighters at WW. He has yet to fight an actual WW fighter.

Nate is a career LW fighter.
Cerrone is a career LW fighter.
Gaethje is a career LW fighter who Conor now wants at WW...

He's such a pussy and wants a size advantage, so he's busy convincing people he's a LW who's "simply not cutting weight" even though he bulked up and now has to cut down to get to 170lbs. He probably can't even make 155 anymore.

Why doesn't he call out an actual WW fighter?
-Woodley
-Covington
-Masvidal
-Edwards
-Maia
-Wonderboy

I'm sure they'd all love to fuck Conor up, but the pussy is too scared to call any of them out.

Conor is such a con artist and has the most retarded fanbase i've seen. Keep believing the bullshit.

When Tony loses maybe
He nor Conor are beating Khabib so they might as well fight

No, he fights career LW fighters at WW. He has yet to fight an actual WW fighter.

Nate is a career LW fighter.
Cerrone is a career LW fighter.
Gaethje is a career LW fighter who Conor now wants at WW...

He's such a pussy and wants a size advantage, so he's busy convincing people he's a LW who's "simply not cutting weight" even though he bulked up and now has to cut down to get to 170lbs. He probably can't even make 155 anymore.

Why doesn't he call out an actual WW fighter?
-Woodley
-Covington
-Masvidal
-Edwards
-Maia
-Wonderboy

I'm sure they'd all love to fuck Conor up, but the pussy is too scared to call any of them out.

Conor is such a con artist and has the most retarded fanbase i've seen. Keep believing the bullshit.
Cerrone was bigger than Conor 2.0 and still got absolutely demolished in one of the greatest 170 performances in MMA history

It should happen yes. Then with a win Conor would need to fight Tony if Tony loses for #1 contender. Tony hasnt been inactive, he fought 2 times after returning from the cable attack. Then he had the personal issues...so he has a better claim even with a loss to khabib...as #1. Unless he is finished in dominant fashion, he would deserve a rematch sooner or later.

Back