Ferguson vs Gaethje Next

Murder_KickHC

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ferguson vs Gaethje needs to happen next for the #1 contender after Conor 2.0 takes out Khabib in the most anticipated rematch in the history of the sport.
Ferguson desperately needs a tuneup fight because he has been out forever and Gaethje needs a fight so this makes the most sense.

This is the fight fans want to see plz make it happen Dana!

7A7e22V.gif

Conor vs Gaejthe at McGregor weight has to/ will happen next. This will continue to re build the ego of Conor McGregor. Then we'll see what happens. I wouldn't be stunned if Conor retired off a win. I don't think he wants bhibster. He wont fight an actual welterweight and he'll be generationally set.He can brag about how he finished his career ( against a winding down gatekeeper and a wreckless lightweight)

I calls em as I sees em.

Conor vs Gaejthe at McGregor weight has to/ will happen next. This will continue to re build the ego of Conor McGregor. Then we'll see what happens. I wouldn't be stunned if Conor retired off a win. I don't think he wants bhibster. He wont fight an actual welterweight and he'll be generationally set.
Conor fights anyone at anytime at any weight. Thats why he is by far the most popular and liked fighter with most followers who makes by far the most money

Why dont you try to STFU and enjoy his title fight against Khabib???

Conor fights anyone at anytime at any weight. Thats why he is by far the most popular and liked fighter with most followers who makes by far the most money
Lol - no . The Mousasi s, Henderson s, Edgar s and WAY BACK when young wanderlei s hold that characteristic....not Conor McGregor. Conor is the king of lip service along with his uncle ( we call him Dana).
GTFO

Lol - no . The Mousasi s, Henderson s, Edgar s and WAY BACK when young wanderlei s hold that characteristic....not Conor McGregor. Conor is the king of lip service along with his uncle ( we call him Dana).
GTFO
Conor is PPV King

After the Historical Record Breaking Performance Conor 2.0 also known as "Rejunavated Conor" put on UFC 246 by Knocking out Legendary Fighter Cowboy Cerrone in just 40 seconds and showing effective techniques nobody, not even Bruce Lee had seen before and shocking the world of MMA.
Fans all around the world have started to question where exactly is Khabib and is he too affraid to risk his 0 in the rematch?

Conor McGregor has 7.9 million followers but Khabib only has 877k
What do you think are the main reasons why he has nearly 10 times more followers?

I think its because Conor talks the talk and walks the walk. His entertainment value is unmatched

Tony needs to step down and let Conor 2.0 rematch Khabib before Ramadan starts. Its the most anticipated fight in the history and would sell 2m+ PPVs which is more than Tony has sold his in his entire career combined probably. There is a reason why Conor is by far the most liked and popular fighter who makes way more than anyone else and thats because he talks the talk but also walks the walk.

Just a few of the gems from @Murder_KickHC

Its what everyone wants to see tbf. I think even Tony would be cool with it as even he'd have to admit thats the fight to make.

Sherdog’s SpecialEd members out in full force today.

If Tony wins, Conor is next up for the TS.

If Khabib wins, I think Conor fights Gaethje next while Khabib pursues GSP.

If Tony wins, Conor is next up for the TS.

If Khabib wins, I think Conor fights Gaethje next while Khabib pursues GSP.
Anything other than Conor 2.0 vs Khabib II next is a slap in the face to all the fight fans after seeing UFC 246. They have unfinished business that needs to be settled next before ramadan begins because Conor 2.0 wants to be active and doesnt want to wait untill septemper. If Khabib is too scared to fight then strip him and do Conor 2.0 vs Ferguson for Vacant Belt.

Ferguson has just been sitting on his win over Cowboy almost a year ago after ducking Max Holloway. He should be fighting Gaejthe right now who also just beat Cowboy and ducked Do Bronx . These ducks should fight each other while Conor 2.0 KO's Khabib in emphatic fashion it's inevitable. Let's go Dana

Gaethje is ranked lower than Conor makes zero sense for them to fight
he accepted to fight cowboy who was lower ranked than him and coming of 2 losses, I am sure conor doesn't mind ...

Back