Ferguson vs Gaethje Next

QqRVpUtgprvIW_cbENYereo5odooqKVg74TS5JPS4kIVzhEEvc10IVgGg0i32qRGWYUnGMTwkxDe6J9sIGrseQeEMevaVqjuAeDho3o6AOjg3SSSbiiroDkiCasR63XvJ59vdBr1Eg9jFAXP_si-

Ferguson vs Gaethje needs to happen next for the #1 contender after Conor 2.0 takes out Khabib in the most anticipated rematch in the history of the sport.
Ferguson desperately needs a tuneup fight because he has been out forever and Gaethje needs a fight so this makes the most sense.

This is the fight fans want to see plz make it happen Dana!
0/10 get a life

wasn't masvidal next ? why he doesn't want to fight him ?
Masvidal needs to rematch Nate for BMF belt with qualified doctors this time and if gets past that then Conor will check the numbers and decide whether he changes his bum life aswell

Masvidal needs to rematch Nate for BMF belt with qualified doctors this time and if gets past that then Conor will check the numbers and decide whether he changes his bum life aswell
So i guess conor will have to wait until they rematch, because king conor only has one word !!

More seriously he said he will fight the winner of the BMF title ( thinking nate will win of course ), Mas won, and now he refuses, weird, is he scared ? ...

So i guess conor will have to wait until they rematch, because king conor only has one word !!

More seriously he said he will fight the winner of the BMF title ( thinking nate will win of course ), Mas won, and now he refuses, weird, is he scared ? ...
Masvidal is journeyman with 50-50 record he needs more wins before he deserves to fight Conor 2.0. If he beats Nate in rematch or beats Usman for 170 belt then Conor 2.0 might deem him worthy. Nate however does deserve to fight him because they have unfinished business and the trilogy needs to happen

Everyone. It would easily break the PPV record

No. Not everyone especially those responding to this troll thread, and what does breaking ppv records do for me as a fight fan?

wasn't masvidal next ? why he doesn't want to fight him ?
Because its 2020 and masvidal must walk around north of 188 pounds. Theres this notion going around that has McGregor and welterweight in the same sentence .When Conor finally fights one then my take will be different. He fights at what I call " McGregor weight " which is 2 lightweights who dont have to worry about the cut but wont fight anyone who enters the cage north of 185 " or so ".

Literally everyone whether they openly admit it or not
<{cruzshake}>
I don’t need to see Khabib beat down Conor again, would rather see Conor fight Gaethje it would be a firefight. Not to mention if Conor gets lucky and catches Khabib with something he will not defend the belt and hold onto it until they strip him and he retires and peddles his whiskey.

Last edited:
Masvidal is journeyman with 50-50 record he needs more wins before he deserves to fight Conor 2.0. If he beats Nate in rematch or beats Usman for 170 belt then Conor 2.0 might deem him worthy. Nate however does deserve to fight him because they have unfinished business and the trilogy needs to happen
why say he will fight the winner of the BMF title if he was only willing to fight one of the 0.5 fighter ? which is Nate ? Why not fight the true winner of the fight, Mas who destroyed Nate more convincingly than conor ever did ? I have my idea of the response ...

why say he will fight the winner of the BMF title if he was only willing to fight one of the 0.5 fighter ? which is Nate ? Why not fight the true winner of the fight, Mas who destroyed Nate more convincingly than conor ever did ? I have my idea of the response ...
Can you imagine how embarrassed Conor and his fans would be if Masvidal KO’ed him?

Back