Crime Female backpackers decapitated while hiking in Morocco

Yes they despise the acts so much they look the other way when cells form and plan attacks. Who do you think she would side with it the true believers were in your area? She would be with them not you.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ra-islam-peaceful-demonstrators-a7980476.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...acks-uk-nichtmituns-not-with-us-a7792876.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...t-islamist-violence-las-ramblas-a7909611.html

Typical racist bigot

muslims-protest1.jpg

Racist???? Islam isn’t a race you moron.
''Several scholars consider Islamophobia to be a form of xenophobia or racism. A 2007 article in Journal of Sociologydefines Islamophobia as anti-Muslim racism and a continuation of anti-Asian, anti-Turkic and anti-Arab racism''. Sorry mate you are a racist and a bigot, putting you on my ignore list because people like you are scum who spread hatred. Bye

''Several scholars consider Islamophobia to be a form of xenophobia or racism. A 2007 article in Journal of Sociologydefines Islamophobia as anti-Muslim racism and a continuation of anti-Asian, anti-Turkic and anti-Arab racism''. Sorry mate you are a racist and a bigot, putting you on my ignore list because people like you are scum who spread hatred. Bye

You can’t convert to a race. In case you havnt noticed there are Muslims of every different ethnicity. Again, you are a moron as is anybody who considers Islam a race.

Please do put me on your ignore list, stay in your safe space bitch lol.

Well since that photo was taken in the uk what do you expect the signs to read death to infidels...you wanna post a pic to impress find one from Saudi Arabia or Iraq,Africa I could go on...

One cannot be racist against an ideology. For your few links I could provide links for days of those friendly Muslims marching through the street through many countries calling for the heads of fools like you.

Islam is one of the greatest plagues to be spread across the earth. It spreads so relentlessly and it’s fires are fanned by fools like you who have their heads in the sands and proclaim Islam is peaceful. If Islam is so peacful why has the just about all of the Middle East been trying to murder one another since the dawn of time?

You’re saying confirmation bias like this is a one off thing and right wingers are running with it. Terrorists kill people all the time. No bias needed.
Confirmation bias has nothing to do with whether or not something is a one off thing. You added that part on your own. Please use my own words against me. That’s all I ask.

I think they kinda were if I remember that story right.

They 100% were, they clearly announced that they were biking in dangerous areas to prove all people are good.....boy were they wrong.

LMAO yeah this cutesy picture erases centuries of barbaric practice that still goes on today.

Notice you don't see any bombings, truck/acid attacks, or shootings in Poland?

I woooonder why. Could it be their aversion to religious zealots?

LMAO yeah this cutesy picture erases centuries of barbaric practice that still goes on today.

Notice you don't see any bombings, truck/acid attacks, or shootings in Poland?

I woooonder why. Could it be their aversion to religious zealots?
It’s definitely not their aversion to religious zealots, of which Poland has plenty.

No, they just posted blogposts about the kindness they encountered on their trips. You’re all a bunch of story twisting liars tbh. Not an honest bone in your bodies.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/millenial-couple-isis-tajikistan/

So the fact that they said that in their blog post dosent count. In their blog posts they were literally taking about how good people are and danger or whatever is just made up.

Seems like you’re the one being dishonest.

It’s definitely not their aversion to religious zealots, of which Poland has plenty.

Oh it’s not??? Than what is it since you’re the expert. I mean if it’s “definetly” not then surely you know what it is right????

On the subject of adventurous white people, apparently Tyler Perry is producing a flick on Amy Biehl.

Amy Elizabeth Biehl (April 26, 1967 – August 25, 1993) was a white American graduate of Stanford University and an Anti-Apartheid activist in South Africa who was murdered by black Cape Town residents while a black mob shouted anti-white slurs. The four men convicted of her murder were released by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.

According to Rex van Schalkwyk, in his 1998 book One Miracle Is Not Enough, "Supporters of the three men accused of murdering [her]… burst out laughing in the public gallery of the Supreme Court today when a witness told how the battered woman groaned in pain."[5]

In 1998, all were pardoned by South Africa's Truth and Reconciliation Commission, when they stated that their actions had been politically motivated.[1] Biehl's family supported the release of the men, her father shook their hands...

<Huh2>

Aha look at the safe space bitch

Back