Crime Female backpackers decapitated while hiking in Morocco

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The Danish and Norwegian victims, who were students their 20s, were discovered by other tourists near the foot of North Africa's highest peak, Mount Toubkad with what police say was 'evidence of violence on their necks' inflicted by a ‘sharp weapon’.
NINTCHDBPICT000457024311.jpg

TWO Scandinavian female backpackers have been found dead in a popular trekking spot in Morocco after reportedly being beheaded.
The tourists from Denmark and Norway, who were in their twenties, were discovered yesterday near the village of Imlil in the High Atlas mountain range where they had set up their tent.
Their bodies were found in a "remote mountainous region" about 6.2 miles from the centre of the village.
They have been named as Louisa Jespersen, 24, from Denmark and Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway. They had been on a month long trip across the North African country.
According to Morocco World News, a witness, who asked to not to be named, said the women were "allegedly found decapitated", although this has not been verified.
The Moroccan Interior Ministry said there was was "evidence of violence on their necks" inflicted by a "sharp weapon".
NINTCHDBPICT000457036480.jpg

Mark my words, there will be a true story horror movie made out of this if they don't find the culprit.

Playing with fire if you're going to Africa imo.

mind blowing how people never, ever, seem to learn.

They want to be all "omg such adventure XD lol XD lets go OVERSEAS lol XD YOLO onelife2live omg lol FREESPIRIT" and go to 3rd world shit holes.

its triple retarded when you are a young pretty blonde female.

"evidence of violence on their necks" inflicted by a "sharp weapon".

Captain Obvious.

Playing with fire if you're going to Africa imo.
Morocco is pretty secular and fairly safe.
Truly a tragedy, hopefully this does not spawn viking raids along the north African coast.

That's pretty damn horrible.

Which is why I avoid "vacationing" in shithole countries.

If I'm going to go somewhere for vacation, it'll be to a country as good or better than Canada, not a 3rd world one.

They want to be all "omg such adventure XD lol XD lets go OVERSEAS lol XD YOLO onelife2live omg lol FREESPIRIT" and go to 3rd world shit holes.

Sad story. But it's difficult to feel sorry for them when is well know that women shouldn't go to these shithole countries by themselves.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Why is it more retarded if they are blonde? How about a young pretty brunette, asian, latina or black?
I meant of course its stupidly dangerous for any pretty female. Just an extra 10% on top of the already overwhelming danger if blonde.

I have hiked in many different parts of the world. There a few rules to follow to avoid this type of stuff.

1. Travel with a local guide
2. Travel in larger groups.
3. Females never travel without males. If you cant understand that, you aren’t prepared enough to hike in remote areas. Stick to well traveled areas in countries known for being trail friendly.
4. Travel armed in some way. If you can’t fly with a weapon, buy it there...I always had a knife on my hip and a straight razor in my boot.

The number 1 tip......and it is especially for women. There are so many places that are safe all over Europe and North America. Don’t be so adventurous that you put your safety 2nd. Stay away from the allure of exotic locales and use your head.

probably thought Africa was full of kind friendly people, its an incredible tragedy but they shouldnt have been there at all

Why is it more retarded if they are blonde? How about a young pretty brunette, asian, latina or black?
You know what he was trying to say you silly prick

What a terrible way to go and a tragic loss of life. I hope the culprits get cancer in the face.

There are many countries where a blonde woman is looked upon as some kind of unicorn, and you know they love grinding up unicorn horns to make dick pills.

There are tons of backpackers everywhere in the world all the time. You hear one incident about two people getting killed and it's because they're retarded.
This is as dumb as non-Americans thinking America is just shoot-outs all the time because they see it on the news on occasion.

Damn, dude...seems a bit harsh.

Trust me the most naive women in the world are in scandinavia(sweden being number one)

They really think they untouchable and cant be hurt

Some of the shit i saw as a bouncer made me want to nuke scandinavia

Back