Crime Female backpackers decapitated while hiking in Morocco

I stand by my comment. I’m surprised you haven’t pulled out the crusades yet
You’re surprised because you’re a low intellect meme queen.

But you’re right, I’m sorry that even though I literally stated it’s because they don’t have a radical islamic presence, I made the mistake of correcting someone’s language. It’s not redpill enough for me to mention that religious zealotry doesn’t just include muslims. How dare I think it would be relevant in a highly catholic country like Poland?

Those evil Jains beheading people in the name of Jainism again.... oh wait

You’re surprised because you’re a low intellect meme queen.

But you’re right, I’m sorry that even though I literally stated it’s because they don’t have a radical islamic presence, I made the mistake of correcting someone’s language. It’s not redpill enough for me to mention that religious zealotry doesn’t just include muslims. How dare I think it would be relevant in a highly catholic country like Poland?

I didn’t call you an idiot or anything for bringing up catholic zealots (new one for me, found it funny), I guess that makes me a low intellect meme queen whatever that is. Maybe you should take that red pill

I didn’t call you an idiot or anything for bringing up catholic zealots (new one for me, found it funny), I guess that makes me a low intellect meme queen whatever that is. Maybe you should take that red pill
You’re being obtuse and very, very typical of how sherdog righties will twist and turn even an anti-islamist comment into an apology because they assume the person posting it is a leftist and thus pro-islam. It’s absurd.

If you don’t think there are Catholic zealouts quite frankly you’re just ignorant and that’s not even meant offensively.

You’re being obtuse and very, very typical of how sherdog righties will twist and turn even an anti-islamist comment into an apology because they assume the person posting it is a leftist and thus pro-islam. It’s absurd.

If you don’t think there are Catholic zealouts quite frankly you’re just ignorant and that’s not even meant offensively.

You really love your talking points huh? Please enlighten me on some recent catholic zealot inspired attacks. You going to ´but the IRA´ or something now? Are they being instructed by the Pope?

you ever seen those dudes on primer impacto that crawl like 90 miles para la virgen lol.

you ever seen those dudes on primer impacto that crawl like 90 miles para la virgen lol.

Ohh la gente que se van dando lastigazos en la espalda y se cortan la frente? Hmm en ese caso si.....tremendo terrorismo jajajajaja

You really love your talking points huh? Please enlighten me on some recent catholic zealot inspired attacks. You going to ´but the IRA´ or something now? Are they being instructed by the Pope?
A statement of fact and adding nuance is not a talking point. I never said there were Catholic inspired attacks but that’s not a prerequisite for zealousness. Maybe you just don’t know what the word means? Maybe you just don’t know a lot of stuff, as evident in your almost robot like reposting of strawmen arguments that have no connection whatsoever to anything I intended to say.

I never ‘but...’ anything. I just pointed out that Poland has zealous Catholics, but they don’t commit terror attacks. In Europe that’s by and large done by muslims. If you had even the slightest amount of reading comprehension, this would tell you that it’s not only an implicit and explicit criticism of radical Islam, but in fact the opposite of a ‘but Catholics...’

Ohh la gente que se van dando lastigazos en la espalda y se cortan la frente? Hmm en ese caso si.....tremendo terrorismo jajajajaja
mi novia es filipina estabamos viendo las noticias de su pais y habian unos gueyes crucificandose. jajajajaja
20130329__ssjm0330crucified1.jpg

LMAO yeah this cutesy picture erases centuries of barbaric practice that still goes on today.

Notice you don't see any bombings, truck/acid attacks, or shootings in Poland?

I woooonder why. Could it be their aversion to religious zealots?

I know what you're trying to say, but I don't know how much you know of Poland.

Instead of the insanely violent pedophilic cult, Poland has chosen to stay strangle-held by the former insanely violent, but still pedophilic cult.

I'm a moslim, I live in Morocco, I have a friend who goes to that mountain often.
What happened to those girls is a crime, it could happen to anyone anywhere, you never heard about crimes against tourists in Thailand Philippines, brazil, Mexico, usa... Etc, the thing is
when anyone commits a crime
Some medias report it.
But
When a moslim commits a crime
All medias report it and repeat it 100 times.
Joe rogan and Denzel Washington talked about that many times.
Anyway, even me, a martial artist tall guy, don't have the balls to do what those 2 girls did... Go to a mountain at night and alone?
If you don't die of cold it will be a wild animal or a criminal.,we also have criminal gangs formed by sub saharian illegal immigrants...
1000s of tourists visit the country dealy noone is decapitated.
There are always 2 groups.
Humans with fonctioning brains who seek knowledge.
And idiot sheeple who trust media and spread their hate and ignorance.

I'm a moslim, I live in Morocco, I have a friend who goes to that mountain often.
What happened to those girls is a crime, it could happen to anyone anywhere, you never heard about crimes against tourists in Thailand Philippines, brazil, Mexico, usa... Etc, the thing is
Some medias report it.
But
Anyway, even me, a martial artist tall guy, don't have the balls to do what those 2 girls did... Go to a mountain at night and alone?
If you don't die of cold it will be a wild animal or a criminal.,we also have criminal gangs formed by sub saharian illegal immigrants...

Is that a gloryhole above your head?

I know what you're trying to say, but I don't know how much you know of Poland.

Instead of the insanely violent pedophilic cult, Poland has chosen to stay strangle-held by the former insanely violent, but still pedophilic cult.

Its a mistake to think most Poles are actually pious. Catholicism in Poland is as much cultural as it is religious. Catholicism was another form of cultural resilience utilized against the influence of German Protestantism or Russian Orthodoxy during times of occupation and partition. Today it still persists thanks to its entrenchment in Polish nationalism.

Most Poles are as hypocritical and nonchalant about being catholic as Italian mobsters. Its something done mostly out of societal expectation and conformity than actual belief.

I haven't seen anything to dispute the initial account from the hotel clerk who said that the two women left with three men they met that afternoon who were calling themselves "Campers from Marrakech" according to a couple Moroccan people I talked to. These were of course the ISIS guys. Meaning they essentially committed suicide by going into the mountains alone with a group of guys who chatted them up. Mind you, their parents kept stressing how concerned they were with safety they were and they were experienced with traveling. Can only imagine how that conversation went.

Some medias report it.
But

I don't disagree. I don't care if it's Morocco or Montana. A couple of "worldly" blonde women going into the mountains alone with some guys they just met is the plot of a slasher film. Except you don't get away when it's real-life and not a film. See the same shit with the Australian woman going to Pakistan to meet her dream guy and he turned her into a sex slave. That could be the same anywhere. It's just amazing how vapid people are.

Last edited:
Back