Crime Female backpackers decapitated while hiking in Morocco

Oh it’s not??? Than what is it since you’re the expert. I mean if it’s “definetly” not then surely you know what it is right????
They don’t have a large amount of radical islamists.

So the fact that they said that in their blog post dosent count. In their blog posts they were literally taking about how good people are and danger or whatever is just made up.

Seems like you’re the one being dishonest.
No, that’s not what was being said. You apparently didn’t bother to read the link. Again, they did not go to Tadjikistan to prove anything. It’s a flat out lie.

I guess in the world of alternative facts people blogging about their positive encounters = them wanting to prove it’s safe to bike throuh Tadjikistan.

''Several scholars consider Islamophobia to be a form of xenophobia or racism. A 2007 article in Journal of Sociologydefines Islamophobia as anti-Muslim racism and a continuation of anti-Asian, anti-Turkic and anti-Arab racism''. Sorry mate you are a racist and a bigot, putting you on my ignore list because people like you are scum who spread hatred. Bye

Hey. Could you put me on your ignore list too?
I don't want to accidentally interact with someone too stupid to understand the difference between a race and a religion.

Also you're a coward who wouldn't even link the wiki entry you cited, probably because the next paragraph says:

"Others have questioned the supposed relationship between Islamophobia and racism. Jocelyne Cesari writes that "academics are still debating the legitimacy of the term and questioning how it differs from other terms such as racism, anti-Islamism, anti-Muslimness, and anti-Semitism."[57][58] Erdenir finds that "there is no consensus on the scope and content of the term and its relationship with concepts such as racism ..."[59] and Shryock, reviewing the use of the term across national boundaries, comes to the same conclusion."

Sp, yes. Please could you also do me the favour of adding me to your ignore list?

On the subject of adventurous white people, apparently Tyler Perry is producing a flick on Amy Biehl.

Amy Elizabeth Biehl (April 26, 1967 – August 25, 1993) was a white American graduate of Stanford University and an Anti-Apartheid activist in South Africa who was murdered by black Cape Town residents while a black mob shouted anti-white slurs. The four men convicted of her murder were released by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.

According to Rex van Schalkwyk, in his 1998 book One Miracle Is Not Enough, "Supporters of the three men accused of murdering [her]… burst out laughing in the public gallery of the Supreme Court today when a witness told how the battered woman groaned in pain."[5]

In 1998, all were pardoned by South Africa's Truth and Reconciliation Commission, when they stated that their actions had been politically motivated.[1] Biehl's family supported the release of the men, her father shook their hands...

<Huh2>
You can’t fucking fix stupidity like that it’s in the blood I guess. Sounds like they got the Darwin Award posthumously and her dad is proud to wear the medal for her.

Fifteen men charged over beheadings of female hikers in Morocco
skynews-morocco-murder-suspects_4525090.jpg

Seems like quite the orchestrated attack. Sucks for Morocco, they rely on tourism.

I'm still very concerned how the western media said it was 'wounds to the neck'

At what point do we lay down and accept false journalism?

To be fair, I believe it was only a handful of thuper progethive outlets from Islamic countries like Sweden, who downplayed it and tried to hide the motivation.

Yeah no. They have a lot of zealous Catholics.

That has to be the biggest but _______ I’ve seen in 2019...did you just “nobody expects the Spanish inquisition” there or what?

Just to play devils advocate...

What if.... this story is bigger than what it appears... and sweden knows it? Not that if there was some grand conspiracy theyd ever come out and say it.....

But what if

To be fair, I believe it was only a handful of thuper progethive outlets from Islamic countries like Sweden, who downplayed it and tried to hide the motivation.

Canada and UK also reported cuts and wounds to the neck. No mention of a beheading.

Canada and UK also reported cuts and wounds to the neck. No mention of a beheading.

Well, they were going off the original report out of Morocco. They reported the facts after it was known. Some European outlets doubled down though, even after ISIS claimed responsibility, which would be funny if wasn't so pathetic.

Just to play devils advocate...

What if.... this story is bigger than what it appears... and sweden knows it? Not that if there was some grand conspiracy theyd ever come out and say it.....

But what if

Not your best work.

That has to be the biggest but _______ I’ve seen in 2019...did you just “nobody expects the Spanish inquisition” there or what?
It’s not a but, it’s a fact. No need to give your opinion on every little thing you have no clue about.

It’s not a but, it’s a fact. No need to give your opinion on every little thing you have no clue about.

I stand by my comment. I’m surprised you haven’t pulled out the crusades yet

On the subject of adventurous white people, apparently Tyler Perry is producing a flick on Amy Biehl.

Amy Elizabeth Biehl (April 26, 1967 – August 25, 1993) was a white American graduate of Stanford University and an Anti-Apartheid activist in South Africa who was murdered by black Cape Town residents while a black mob shouted anti-white slurs. The four men convicted of her murder were released by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.

According to Rex van Schalkwyk, in his 1998 book One Miracle Is Not Enough, "Supporters of the three men accused of murdering [her]… burst out laughing in the public gallery of the Supreme Court today when a witness told how the battered woman groaned in pain."[5]

In 1998, all were pardoned by South Africa's Truth and Reconciliation Commission, when they stated that their actions had been politically motivated.[1] Biehl's family supported the release of the men, her father shook their hands...

<Huh2>

In cases like this, one could legitimately say that there has had to be a degree of "masochism" involved.

Back