Crime Female backpackers decapitated while hiking in Morocco

That's pretty damn horrible.

Which is why I avoid "vacationing" in shithole countries.

If I'm going to go somewhere for vacation, it'll be to a country as good or better than Canada, not a 3rd world one.

Stay in Brookswood. I've worked and partied in Morocco. Was a fucking blast...and my head is still intact. Hell, you can have your head cut off on a Greyhound in Canada :/

Why is it more retarded if they are blonde? How about a young pretty brunette, asian, latina or black?

I have blonde kids, and I admit I'm a little more protective because of that. I can't really specify why. They are crazy blonde and do stand out pretty significantly. Idk man, idk. Don't want to stand out to predators and nutjobs. Something like that.

Why is it more retarded if they are blonde? How about a young pretty brunette, asian, latina or black?
In countries with predominately brown skinned people, caucasians with blonde hair stick out like a sore thumb.

Fancy going on holiday to a country shitter than the one you live in.

The big difference between gun violence in America and this particular incident in Morocco is the method: a beheading. Islamic countries have used beheading as the killing method for criminal sanctions since its' inception, Muhammad himself used beheading as the method to kill hundreds of Jews that had gone against his will in Yathrib (present-day Medina).

It's a religious killing, they were killed for being infidels and not wearing the hijab.
Are guns even legal in Morocco? Can you walk around the street or easily get a gun as a Moroccan?

I'm not defending any one that cuts off another human's head, but I hear this argument sometimes and find it silly, that dropping bombs and bullets is somehow magnitudes better than machetes and suicide bombs. The end result is the same. I actually find the bombs and bullets scarier because it makes the killing so easy when all you have to do is push a button.
When leaders of government casually and jokingly talk about bombing other countries into the stone age it just shows the disconnect. How insane would it sound to hear "let us behead the whole city"

Fancy going on holiday to a country shitter than the one you live in.
tumblr_njs1egZAr11qghc1jo1_640.jpg
Casablanca, Morocco
detroit_history-Still003.jpg
Detroit, Michigan, USA

bork1}

Stories like this hit home, since I enjoy these type of adventures. Last year I was hiking back from a camping trip with my ex, it was 3-4 in the morning walking through the Arizona dessert on a Indian reservation, it's pitch black and we barely know the way, at one point we reach a river and standing in the middle of the river there was a native giving us his back sitting on a horse, I flashed my light at him and nervously at the site of this I asked "is this the right way" the man doesn't even move, my ex whispers at me "don't point the light at him" we end up walking ahead of him through a bridge and about 15 minutes later we hear a loud unexplainable sound that came from that area, to these day I can't make up what that sound was.

Are guns even legal in Morocco? Can you walk around the street or easily get a gun as a Moroccan?

I'm not defending any one that cuts off another human's head, but I hear this argument sometimes and find it silly, that dropping bombs and bullets is somehow magnitudes better than machetes and suicide bombs. The end result is the same. I actually find the bombs and bullets scarier because it makes the killing so easy when all you have to do is push a button.
When leaders of government casually and jokingly talk about bombing other countries into the stone age it just shows the disconnect. How insane would it sound to hear "let us behead the whole city"
I think that, at least in Algeria, the only guns they're lawfully allowed to have are hunting rifles or shotguns. Typically only in rural areas, for farmers to protect their livestock.

Blondes invoke hatered due to their stereotype.

Sad story. But it's difficult to feel sorry for them when is well know that women shouldn't go to these shithole countries by themselves.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
dsg699_990_600.jpg

Morocco is a popular destination site for countless young travelers and the vast majority return safely. You idiots zeroed in on this article because blondes in a "shithole" country activated those pleasure receptors in your brain that get excited when your bigotry confirmation bias is reinforced. Morocco has a lower homicide than your precious white homelands like Russia, Belarus, Lithuania and Estonia.

The big difference between gun violence in America and this particular incident in Morocco is the method: a beheading. Islamic countries have used beheading as the killing method for criminal sanctions since its' inception, Muhammad himself used beheading as the method to kill hundreds of Jews that had gone against his will in Yathrib (present-day Medina).

It's a religious killing, they were killed for being infidels and not wearing the hijab.

The majority of girls in Morocco doesn't wear the hijab, a lot of them go out clubbing and drinking. I guess there should be a massacre on a daily basis if that was the case.

Last edited:
Stay in Brookswood. I've worked and partied in Morocco. Was a fucking blast...and my head is still intact. Hell, you can have your head cut off on a Greyhound in Canada :/

Or get run over by an incel.

It's the kind of kneejerk generalization people have all over the world. In Korea, you'd see the exact same reaction about 1st world Western countries when there's some news about bad shit happening. That's what I find so amusing about this thread. People are making all sorts of judgement based on 1 story about Morocco they've probably read all year.
Mass shooting. Koreans: omg we can't go to America. It's so dangerous there!
A while back a Brit suckerpunched (might have killed him, not sure) a Korean traveler. Koreans: omg Europeans so are so racist against Koreans! It's dangerous there!
Meanwhile in reality, countless numbers of travelers visit those countries and come back fine.

I might as well do the opposite. One of my friends went to Morocco and came back a few weeks ago. Didn't get her head chopped off. My conclusion: Morocco is super safe!

I don't see what's so controversial about saying that two good looking pasty white girls going hiking alone in Africa, is a bad fuckin' idea.

Or get run over by an incel.

It's the kind of kneejerk generalization people have all over the world. In Korea, you'd see the exact same reaction about 1st world Western countries when there's some news about bad shit happening. That's what I find so amusing about this thread. People are making all sorts of judgement based on 1 story about Morocco they've probably read all year.
Mass shooting. Koreans: omg we can't go to America. It's so dangerous there!
A while back a Brit suckerpunched (might have killed him, not sure) a Korean traveler. Koreans: omg Europeans so are so racist against Koreans! It's dangerous there!
Meanwhile in reality, countless numbers of travelers visit those countries and come back fine.

I might as well do the opposite. One of my friends went to Morocco and came back a few weeks ago. Didn't get her head chopped off. My conclusion: Morocco is super safe!
Very true.
I've heard the same thing in Korea about how dangerous and racist Europe, Australia, and Japan are for Koreans because of one incident they heard a friend tell them or something. It ignores the countless other times where NOTHING bad happened.
Life has risks, sometimes you're just going to run into bad people, but in most cases, you aren't guaranteed to be a victim when you travel.

It's why these generalizations of "3rd world countries" In here are so dumb. I've been stabbed and mugged 2x...it didn't happen in a 3rd world country, it happened in America. I don't tell people to stay away from America because of it

Nobody goes backpacking in Morocco unless they are looking for hashish.
Dumb motherfuckers
That danish chick was cute.
What a shame

Was just talking to my wife about where we should go on vacation this year and as a joke I said let's go to Africa...if you are white...really fkn white...you shouldn't go anywhere in africa,middle east, South America, etc

Back