Crime Female backpackers decapitated while hiking in Morocco

probably thought Africa was full of kind friendly people, its an incredible tragedy but they shouldnt have been there at all

That's pretty damn horrible.

Which is why I avoid "vacationing" in shithole countries.

If I'm going to go somewhere for vacation, it'll be to a country as good or better than Canada, not a 3rd world one.

Playing with fire if you're going to Africa imo.

Morocco is pretty secular and fairly safe.
Truly a tragedy, hopefully this does not spawn viking raids along the north African coast.
Yup. Morocco ranks relatively highly in terms of safety and low numbers for incidents of crime.

Did Ivan get out of prison?

0e77d2840ce00ff960578cc21a89edf5

Why is it more retarded if they are blonde? How about a young pretty brunette, asian, latina or black?
Blondes are more retarded. From that list of ethnicities, some are smart enough not to go there. The rest either don't have passports or don't want anything to do with immigration.

There are tons of backpackers everywhere in the world all the time. You hear one incident about two people getting killed and it's because they're retarded.
This is as dumb as non-Americans thinking America is just shoot-outs all the time because they see it on the news on occasion.
Cool story bro.

Cant recall any pretty girls getting decapitated in my town in...............well ever

Quite a lot of "huurrrr durrrr Africa's bad and of course they were gonna get murdered" talk in here from people that probably don't know that it's a massive continent which varies hugely from country to country......... I'm shocked.

1493116570_dave-chappelle-money.gif

There are tons of backpackers everywhere in the world all the time. You hear one incident about two people getting killed and it's because they're retarded.
This is as dumb as non-Americans thinking America is just shoot-outs all the time because they see it on the news on occasion.

Agree.

Pretty sure that America is a 24/7 shot out though

Quite a lot of "huurrrr durrrr Africa's bad and of course they were gonna get murdered" talk in here from people that probably don't know that it's a massive continent which varies hugely from country to country......... I'm shocked.

1493116570_dave-chappelle-money.gif
yeah i know, they should have gone to one of the good countries in Africa

Cool story bro.

Cant recall any pretty girls getting decapitated in my town in...............well ever

I know tons of people get shot in America. I guess if anybody who goes to America is retarded.
Oh wait tons of people get hit by cars on a daily basis. I guess you shouldn't go outside unless you're an idiot who wants to die.

My guess is that the statistics for backpackers who get their heads chopped off is much lower than people who die from car accidents in developed countries. Specify the data point to blond females and you'd probably get even less.

Agree.

Pretty sure that America is a 24/7 shot out though

Some people in my country legit think that you can get shot any moment anywhere in America because most of the news from American is either about Trump or mass shootings. I like to fuck with them and tell them getting off the plane is basically the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan.

I know tons of people get shot in America. I guess if anybody who goes to America is retarded.
Oh wait tons of people get hit by cars on a daily basis. I guess you shouldn't go outside unless you're an idiot who wants to die.

My guess is that the statistics for backpackers who get their heads chopped off is much lower than people who die from car accidents in developed countries. Specify the data point to blond females and you'd probably get even less.

comparing being brutally tortured and murdered and decapitated to accidental car accident fatalities

{<doc}

{<doc}

{<doc}

Hundredes of Germans got raped or abused on New Year's Eve in Cologne = "One incident"
Just "one isolated incident"

313640332.png

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?hl=de&mid=1CVziwjaTIPi82UVXtK48vcxf8Gk&ll=0%2C0&z=4&ved=2ahUKEwjf_MjI0qnfAhXCsaQKHRsiDbkQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0HM0yrhr-6DorPhoN47XVH

Cool story bro.

Where do you live? I live in the USA and I think we have the highest recorded number of deaths caused by serial killers in any country, in the last 50 - 100 years. Not to mention mass killings.
North Africa is a relatively safe place to visit and travel. They're pretty secular countries, with heavy European influence: think Algeria and Morocco, for instance. Huge Christian populations living peacefully beside Muslims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_in_the_United_States
Here are the known and unknown serial killers in the States with the actual and assumed body counts. Please don't pretend as if there are not psychotic pieces of shit torturing and murdering people every day in the US. Women, men, children, animals... we do it here and we probably "do it better," cause 'Merica.

mind blowing how people never, ever, seem to learn.

They want to be all "omg such adventure XD lol XD lets go OVERSEAS lol XD YOLO onelife2live omg lol FREESPIRIT" and go to 3rd world shit holes.

its triple retarded when you are a young pretty blonde female.
Lol people get shot in America every damn day
Morroco is generally a pretty safe place.

Foreigners are always going to be a target in some form or other anywhere in the world.

Women shouldn't go trekking, or to unpopulated places alone though. Blonde white girls attract attention from creeps in a lot of parts of the world.
I've met a lot of naive women trying to do places like India alone. You don't want to be that 1 out of 10 girl that gets raped or worse

Where do you live? I live in the USA and I think we have the highest recorded number of deaths caused by serial killers in any country, in the last 50 - 100 years. Not to mention mass killings.
North Africa is a relatively safe place to visit and travel. They're pretty secular countries, with heavy European influence: think Algeria and Morocco, for instance. Huge Christian populations living peacefully beside Muslims.

comparing being brutally tortured and murdered and decapitated to accidental car accident fatalities

{<doc}

{<doc}

{<doc}

I think you're moving the goal posts.
Isn't this what you are trying to assert? Two people got murdered, and they were idiots for going to a underdeveloped country where that is more likely to happen, right?
I was saying statistically going to a such a country doesn't make it more likely you'll die.

Or are you trying to assert that the brutal nature of the crime is what makes the victims idiots?
Brutal murders don't happen in developed countries?

So, two of them went to a predominantly Islamic believing country of North Africans..

Can you really get more stupid?

It is sad, yes.

But no male protection? no large group?

They believed everything in Africa is safe and wouldn't want to rape and kill young, white women? really??

The big difference between gun violence in America and this particular incident in Morocco is the method: a beheading. Islamic countries have used beheading as the killing method for criminal sanctions since its' inception, Muhammad himself used beheading as the method to kill hundreds of Jews that had gone against his will in Yathrib (present-day Medina).

It's a religious killing, they were killed for being infidels and not wearing the hijab.

Yeah man, bad shit happens everywhere. 'magine that.

I'm not advocated for anyone to backpack alone, much less blonde white women, but you wander into the wrong neck of the woods anywhere in the world and you can end up running into evil people.

Back