Felder

This dude blows mine to the max his commentary, his robot like movement, his stupid persona, he walks around like he's the main character of a fighting drama in the final scene, and now his dumbass mustache. He's just so corny smh. Sorry just had to let that out to people who would know who im even talking about lol
RDA #1 fan found.

IMO

Felder's commentary is fine
Brings it every time
Doesnt say stupid shit to hype a fight
What's the last boring Felder fight you've seen

Dont get the hate. WAR Felder losers

<PlusJuan>

Also on a related note, I love how Paul handed the enswell back to his cornermen who forgot it between rounds. Paul Felder is the type of guy to beat some ass, commentate it, and assist his corner at the same time.

This dude blows mine to the max his commentary, his robot like movement, his stupid persona, he walks around like he's the main character of a fighting drama in the final scene, and now his dumbass mustache. He's just so corny smh. Sorry just had to let that out to people who would know who im even talking about lol
It’s true he is corny, and he walks around like a twelve year old at the city pool who just started lifting and thinks everyone can tell

but he always brings it, and his face is permanently rearranged because he is a real cage fighter

so Felder is cool and that is all there is to it. Liking him is not mandatory, showing respect to the bullied nerd who made good is mandatory though

IMO

Felder's commentary is fine
Brings it every time
Doesnt say stupid shit to hype a fight
What's the last boring Felder fight you've seen

Dont get the hate. WAR Felder losers
Are you the Lord or something? How is it that you speak only the pure truth?
I’m serious btw

He tries to be inspirational, but I see stiffness.
He suffered something as a child. That stiffness is one result. Felder is that one guy in ten who figured out a way to live with his awful past and become a success despite it. The results aren’t pretty, but guys like Felder run the world and I’m glad that they do.

He suffered something as a child. That stiffness is one result. Felder is that one guy in ten who figured out a way to live with his awful past and become a success despite it. The results aren’t pretty, but guys like Felder run the world and I’m glad that they do.

Inspirational stiffness lead to great success for him

Point is he didn't duck. They each had to pull out once, unfortunate circumstances beyond their control

You say your boy didn’t duck, even though he pulled out of a fight. But you accuse Felder of doing it? When he was neither signed to fight, or offered the fight. You’re getting worse by the day.

just having a bit of Sundays fun

He's trying too hard to be motivational giving these pep talks and telling stories about his father but honestly I think he knows he's not an elite guy and in a way he's sort of like the Rudy of the lightweight division (remember that movie with Sean Astin?)

Like Mike Perry he's not a natural talent so he tries to make up for it through grit and toughness but that's not exactly beneficial for life after fighting..

Don't take him too seriously just let him live through this period of his life being an mma fighter.

<PlusJuan>

Also on a related note, I love how Paul handed the enswell back to his cornermen who forgot it between rounds. Paul Felder is the type of guy to beat some ass, commentate it, and assist his corner at the same time.

The look on his face after picking it up off the canvas was great.

You say your boy didn’t duck, even though he pulled out of a fight. But you accuse Felder of doing it? When he was neither signed to fight, or offered the fight. You’re getting worse by the day.

Try to keep track of the posts and replies, my prairie friend.

Also how do you know Felder wasn't offered the fight?

Either way scores of fighters were lining up to replace Islam yet a few weeks ago they weren't lining up to replace RDA because they know who the tougher opponent is.

Try to keep track of the posts and replies, my prairie friend.

Also how do you know Felder wasn't offered the fight?

Either way scores of fighters were lining up to replace Islam yet a few weeks ago they weren't lining up to replace RDA because they know who the tougher opponent is.

You accused Felder of ducking. Provide proof he was even offered the fight. That’s your responsibility if you make the claim. Felder had nothing to do with Islam pulling out or not getting a fight.

So, how about you keep track of it all and keep it real. Why didn’t your boy step up to save the card last night? Because he didn’t, Felder did.

Felder is a punching bag and his only offense is his shitty post fight motivational speech.

Back