Felder

YungSithLxrd

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This dude blows mine to the max his commentary, his robot like movement, his stupid persona, he walks around like he's the main character of a fighting drama in the final scene, and now his dumbass mustache. He's just so corny smh. Sorry just had to let that out to people who would know who im even talking about lol

I like his mustache. His walk out music was terrible

No wonder Felder has been ducking Islam - he can't defend RDA's takedowns can you imagine him trying to face Islam's? It would be very one sided for Islam and Felder at #7 won't want to lose his ranking from #12 Islam.

This dude blows mine to the max his commentary, his robot like movement, his stupid persona, he walks around like he's the main character of a fighting drama in the final scene, and now his dumbass mustache. He's just so corny smh. Sorry just had to let that out to people who would know who im even talking about lol
It’s November, moustaches aren’t exactly rare right now...

How can you not root for a man with such a glorious stache?

Point is he didn't duck. They each had to pull out once, unfortunate circumstances beyond their control
Ah I see. Tbh when sherdoggers claim someone ducked someone it's 99% bullshit lol I see 40x more ducking in boxing than in MMA

Back