Felder

You accused Felder of ducking. Provide proof he was even offered the fight. That’s your responsibility if you make the claim. Felder had nothing to do with Islam pulling out or not getting a fight.

So, how about you keep track of it all and keep it real. Why didn’t your boy step up to save the card last night? Because he didn’t, Felder did.

If RDA didn't pull out they would have fight 3 weeks ago.

Rizvan said Felder ducked Islam before. Islam also called out Felder at UFC 242 and a few times over social media but was met with crickets. That's enough proof for me.

if this isn't fighter bashing i dont know what is

I've never heard that word before lmfaoooo, but ask your girl she's felt it a few times
How old are you bro? You clearly dont know what that’s means as you just dissed yourself.

thumb_show-me-on-the-doll-where-he-touched-you-show-53268744.png

How old are YOU bro? How did i diss myself lmao you just have no better comeback
27. You clearly are too young to know what a chode actually is and why you would not want one lol.

No wonder Felder has been ducking Islam - he can't defend RDA's takedowns can you imagine him trying to face Islam's? It would be very one sided for Islam and Felder at #7 won't want to lose his ranking from #12 Islam.

You need to hop off the Islam dick just a little until the guy actually makes it to a fight, bro.

Back