Law Feinstein to introduce 2019 "Assault" weapons ban legislation

spamking

The world is your Indian taco
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I really wish this woman would just go away . . . every freaking year with this crap.

Because bad people will definitely follow this proposed bill.

Ugh. How bout putting away actual criminals who commit gun crime for a long time first...

They know my Weatherby 30-06 is based on an over century old military design right?

200.gif

How about Democrats focus on issues that actually have a popular approval rating: medicare for all, repealing billionaire tax cuts, clean energy programs, expanding background checks...

Last edited:
Also, if you read what she put out there there's a provision in it to ban any pistol that weighs more than 50 ounces unloaded (I think to go after pistol braces).

Got a gut feeling any double stack metal frame firearm might fall under that like full size Sigs or double stack 1911s.

I really wish this woman would just go away . . . every freaking year with this crap.

What the hell are you smoking? Dems like Feinstein and Pelosi are the Repubs best friend.

Her first legislation is something that will energize and mobilize her "opponents." The RNC couldn't have asked for a better bill to fight.

Now, try putting up a bill that relieves the student loan debt of 40 million Americans that would cost less than the debt the handful of bankers were relieved of in 2008. The silence by BOTH SIDES would be deafening

SCOTUS already said you can't restrict commonly held firearms.

As an aside, I think some assholes in the House just introduced a universal background check bill. No clue where in the Constitution the feds are authorized to restrict the transfer or property between non-commercial entities.

200.gif

How about Democrats focus on issues that actually have a popular approval rating: medicare for all, repealing billionaire tax cuts, clean energy programs, universal background checks...
I imagine it has a lot to do with anti-gun donors and anti-gun lobbies. Once money gets involved, regardless of the interest, that interest will be fought for by our brave men and women in Congress.

Last edited:
SCOTUS already said you can't restrict commonly held firearms.

As an aside, I think some assholes in the House just introduced a universal background check bill. No clue where in the Constitution the feds are authorized to restrict the transfer or property between non-commercial entities.
Can I sell beer to a minor?

Banning specific styles of firearms is a low iq uninformed solution to gun violence.

What the hell are you smoking? Dems like Feinstein and Pelosi are the Repubs best friend.

Her first legislation is something that will energize and mobilize her "opponents." The RNC couldn't have asked for a better bill to fight.

Now, try putting up a bill that relieves the student loan debt of 40 million Americans that would cost less than the debt the handful of bankers were relieved of in 2008. The silence by BOTH SIDES would be deafening

<[analyzed}>

Hopefully they go after 30 rd mags so I can sell a bunch of p-mags for a hundred bucks a pop.

Banning specific styles of firearms is a low iq uninformed solution to gun violence.
Even the low IQ criminals made fun of Chicago lawmakers for passing assault rifles bans. I was watching a Chiraq documentary and during an interview with one of the Village Boys, he said something to the effect of: They want to ban assault weapons... we don't use assault weapons. We use handguns. We get right up on your ass and shoot you.

Lol, you know your policies are stupid when gangbangers are poking holes in it.

Whenever I talk politics with someone, the first thing they talk about is banning assault rifles.

After about an hour of talking about that, we move onto the lesser issues of corruption, climate change, education, foreign policy, health care.

this is the left's version of the wall. dumb and pointless. she needs to sit her old ass down with this crap.

Back