Law Feinstein to introduce 2019 "Assault" weapons ban legislation

Speaking of Feinstein, when does she go under oath to testify about leaking during the Kavanaugh hearings and when do we get the investigation into the Chinese spy she employed for a couple decades?

You seen the list? It's probably got almost every rifle I own on it. :D

Haven't looked at it yet, but I'm sure 90% of what I own is on it too.

This is pretty interesting too:

Exemptions to bill:

• The bill exempts by name more than 2,200 guns for hunting, household defense or recreational purposes.
  • The bill includes a grandfather clause that exempts all weapons lawfully possessed at the date of enactment.
Other provisions:

• Requires a background check on any future sale, trade or gifting of an assault weapon covered by the bill.
  • Requires that grandfathered assault weapons are stored using a secure gun storage or safety device like a trigger lock.
  • Prohibits the transfer of high-capacity ammunition magazines.
  • Bans bump-fire stocks and other devices that allow semi-automatic weapons to fire at fully automatic rates.

Haven't looked at it yet, but I'm sure 90% of what I own is on it too.

This is pretty interesting too:

• Requires a background check on any future sale, trade or gifting of an assault weapon covered by the bill.
  • Requires that grandfathered assault weapons are stored using a secure gun storage or safety device like a trigger lock.
  • Prohibits the transfer of high-capacity ammunition magazines.

These sound difficult to enforce.

Because bad people will definitely follow this proposed bill.

"Bans the sale, manufacture, transfer, and importation"

Yeah, I don't think drug dealers and gang members are going to be manufacturing highly capable weapons.

Why not also ban illegal aliens and enforce our borders? You know, if you want to make it safer.

Yeah, I don't think drug dealers and gang members are going to be manufacturing highly capable weapons.

Really? You don't? It'd be very profitable.

Even the low IQ criminals made fun of Chicago lawmakers for passing assault rifles bans. I was watching a Chiraq documentary and during an interview with one of the Village Boys, he said something to the effect of: They want to ban assault weapons... we don't use assault weapons. We use handguns. We get right up on your ass and shoot you.

Lol, you know your policies are stupid when gangbangers are poking holes in it.
Or the extremely overwhelming data form every year ever where psitols do 95% of the killing

Can I sell beer to a minor?
There's actually some goofy state laws on this.

Like WA I think a restaurant can give wine to a minor if they're in the presence of an adult guardian.

Ultimately the adult is paying for it obviously but still.

The people who get ahold of illegal drugs in large quantities from foreign countries and get them inside our borders, will have trouble getting illegal guns in once there's still a high demand but no legal supply?

Last edited:

Really? You're smarter than that . . . it doesn't take much to finish an 80% lower, and they're pretty good at smuggling things into the country.

this is the left's version of the wall. dumb and pointless. she needs to sit her old ass down with this crap.

Fantastic analogy. Somthing the extremes of the base want and are loud for, but the rationals on either side of the aisle realize is dumb

The way her tweets are worded it sounds like magazines would not be
I feel like they're grandfathered but we couldn't sell anything over the arbitrary round number they select.

Time to stock up on mags.

GunMagWarehouse is my go to for the shooter folks here.

Question for the lawyers and couch lawyers on here, will ar pistols fall under this law?

this is the left's version of the wall. dumb and pointless. she needs to sit her old ass down with this crap.

I don't know about the wall, but I've always said the gun issue is like the left's version of climate change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back