Feeling lonely at Christmas...

You've even tried to show them stuff like the Countdown shows and they still didn't give a fuck?

Oh no I've never done that.
To be honest I don't watch the countdown shows myself. I listen to so many MMA related podcasts and read so much MMA news, so the countdown shows aren't really something I get excited for after consuming all that.

Oh no I've never done that.
To be honest I don't watch the countdown shows myself. I listen to so many MMA related podcasts and read so much MMA news, so the countdown shows aren't really something I get excited for after consuming all that.

I love the Countdown shows. They hype me up. And besides, I just love documentaries and that's really what they are: documentaries about the fighters and their preparation.

But seriously, if you have an event that you would like a lady to watch with you, watch the Countdown show with her and see if that sparks any interest in her. I've had pretty good luck with it. Once they get invested in the actual people and the human drama behind the event, they care a lot more about what happens.

I feel you man. I bought myself a pizza and a bunch of alcohol for christmas. I don't speak to my family, and have very few friends often feel like nobody cares about me except for my best friend.

Anyway merry christmas and best wishes from your sherbuds. The sherbuds are always here.

Loneliness can hit hard at this time of year. I often find myself standing alone outside in the cold peering through peoples windows watching the happy families inside making merry and pretend I'm in there with them.

It_673171_2288388.jpg

<{boneytears}>

I love being in a relationship, love hanging out with people, enjoy quiet family life. HAve a lot of time to think about how I ended up living this isolated life and becoming more and more of an introverted loner the older I get.

I was in a similar mindset when I met my ex-wife, and she brought me back out of my shell and I really enjoyed spending time with her, and going out to hang out with friends again. Even just chilling at home with our cat.

I feel you man. I bought myself a pizza and a bunch of alcohol for christmas. I don't speak to my family, and have very few friends often feel like nobody cares about me except for my best friend.

Anyway merry christmas and best wishes from your sherbuds. The sherbuds are always here.
pizza and alcohol sounds nice tbh.

I have good parents and they always put me some candy under the tree but thats all and I am very grateful for them for that. But the true problem is I don't have friends or girlfriend or anything like that. No one messaging me or wishing me merry christmas or happy new year except my family. The new years eve will be even more shitty. People party but I'm sitting home doing nothing.(maybe browsing mma stuff, and living through conor) Every year is the same. Im in my twenties, I have an income.. I live good. Im not ugly but I don't "connect" with people very well. There are some good people in the gym but we don't talk outside the gym. I'm a bit antisocial but there are moments when I want people around me. To be honest all I care about is MMA. I have no other interests. Hard to find people similar to me. Most of the people I have dealt with are toxic and full of shit.
Btw my Christmas wish is a girl who is into MMA.

God Bless my English and you Sherbros.

Have you considered an exit plan?

Pan pizza with stuffed cheesy bread. It was fucking delicious.
god i love me some stuffed cheesy bread!
where can you buy that from? lol, i want some but idk where i could buy it in this town, i know drunk me would love it tho

god i love me some stuffed cheesy bread!
where can you buy that from? lol, i want some but idk where i could buy it in this town, i know drunk me would love it tho

Dominoes has it. Medium two topping pizza and cheesy bread for like twelve bucks.

Their pizza has gotten a lot better too.

Dominoes has it. Medium two topping pizza and cheesy bread for like twelve bucks.

Their pizza has gotten a lot better too.
hmm, i think we have that here! maybe i will order some.
tho not pizza. i don't think theyve improved it here, when ive gotten it before it was like shit thrown onto cardboard. tasted worse than little ceasers. idk how anybody could screw up pizza . . . s:

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.

hmm, i think we have that here! maybe i will order some.
tho not pizza. i don't think theyve improved it here, when ive gotten it before it was like shit thrown onto cardboard. tasted worse than little ceasers. idk how anybody could screw up pizza . . . s:

A few years back they had this ad campaign that was basically we're sorry our pizza was so shitty.

Since then where I live at least it's been better.

If you do the two for twelve deal you can get like a sub sandwich or a bigass cookie for the other item.

Their sandwiches are pretty good but I'm cheap and a medium pizza is a lot more food for six bucks

A few years back they had this ad campaign that was basically we're sorry our pizza was so shitty.

Since then where I live at least it's been better.

If you do the two for twelve deal you can get like a sub sandwich or a bigass cookie for the other item.

Their sandwiches are pretty good but I'm cheap and a medium pizza is a lot more food for six bucks
lol yeah i remember those! they ran those commercials an awful lot at the time.

hmm, i never knew they did sandwiches too. ahh, now ive got cravings. thanks a lot mike! lol. but at least ive learned some useful information for the future.

lol yeah i remember those! they ran those commercials an awful lot at the time.

hmm, i never knew they did sandwiches too. ahh, now ive got cravings. thanks a lot mike! lol. but at least ive learned some useful information for the future.

I recommend their pan crust. Very tasty. And the subs andwiches are pretty good for pizza place sandwiches

I love the Countdown shows. They hype me up. And besides, I just love documentaries and that's really what they are: documentaries about the fighters and their preparation.

But seriously, if you have an event that you would like a lady to watch with you, watch the Countdown show with her and see if that sparks any interest in her. I've had pretty good luck with it. Once they get invested in the actual people and the human drama behind the event, they care a lot more about what happens.

Well myself and the lady in question are no longer on speaking terms, but that's another story ;)

I do sometimes aim to watch the countdown shows but by the time I come around to watch them I'm already hyped up about the event from hearing about it pretty much every day for the previous week on podcasts etc - UFC Unfiltered, TFATK, Chael Sonnen, MMA Hour, Anik & Florian, Phonebooth Fighting.
And by the time it's event night, well that's 7 hours of programming just for the event, so the last thing I want to do is sit through an extra hour of buildup that i've already experienced for a week.

I think, generally, the countdown shows are for casual fans. I think they do a good job to hype the show but I suppose it depends if you need it hyping or not.
Plus they show have of it on the actual show anyway.

buy yourself some chocolates

light a few candles

then beat your dick like it owes you money

have a good christmas sherbro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back