Feeling lonely at Christmas...

There used to be an addiction thread but I haven't seen that either.

Living at home in your twenties is not helping you get a girlfriend; I'll tell you that much.

Yea I don't appreciate this time of year anymore. Lost a few uncles to suicide on the holidays when I was kid and couldn't really understand the timing then lost my old man in similar fashion just a few months ago and started to. I got hard enough to be around that I got dumped last week. Having the topics of joy and love assault you from every angle leading up to some weird commercialized holiday based on a religion you don't follow gets irrating.

They are almost over bud.

Living at home in your twenties is not helping you get a girlfriend; I'll tell you that much.

Yeah i know that but im not into partying. I can box or do jiu jitsu but i feel really weird dancing or just smacking around while being drunk. And I use Tinder too but its popularity has decreased (where I live) in last year or so. People are inactive there.

Yeah i know that but im not into partying. I can box or do jiu jitsu but i feel really weird dancing or just smacking around while being drunk. And I use Tinder too but its popularity has decreased (where I live) in last year or so. People are inactive there.

What is stopping you moving out ?

You don't have to dance. But you do need to socialize. And alcohol helps with that a lot.

You should watch one of those slice of life anime Christmas specials where the guy ends up with the girl of his dreams and they all have a happy holiday. It will really make you want to kill yourself.

51PK1G62D6L._SY445_.jpg

Back