Feeling lonely at Christmas...

It's annoying as hell.
I'm a musician, so I'm trained to listen hard. And it's so distracting.
At least nothing seems to make it worse.
Argh.

It might go away. Wait it out and see. What caused the ringing?

Merry Christmas to you too bud. Find the good. It's there.
Here's the good :
Every year I take care of a lot of suicide attempts at the hospital, people who are miserable because they didn't do it right or didn't have the courage to do it, and on top of that they're missing Christmas because they're in an situation instead of at home.
Or they have nobody at all and they'd rather be dead.
I get a LOT of perspective. My life is glorious, full of comfort and wealth, I have more than I need, money to spend and lend.
Merry Christmas, Thug!
Today I'll be buying coffee for all the bums who make my favorite coffee place terrible and unpleasant, which I don't go to anymore.
This is a day for joy. Even if you can't have much of it for yourself you can still spread it around.
Merry Christmas, everybody. Egg nog otw

It might go away. Wait it out and see. What caused the ringing?
Nothing caused it. Must've started right about the time someone else posted a thread about having tinnitus, amusingly enough.
I simply noticed it a few days ago.
It's not always terrible, but it's omnipresent. There are times when I'm out in wide open public spaces where it isn't so bad, small rooms are the worst.

Nothing caused it. Must've started right about the time someone else posted a thread about having tinnitus, amusingly enough.
I simply noticed it a few days ago.
It's not always terrible, but it's omnipresent. There are times when I'm out in wide open public spaces where it isn't so bad, small rooms are the worst.

Yup, small rooms for sure are the worst. Maybe it's just years of exposure to the tunes catching up to you, similar to Brian Johnson, idk.

Today I'll be buying coffee for all the bums who make my favorite coffee place terrible and unpleasant, which I don't go to anymore.
This is a day for joy. Even if you can't have much of it for yourself you can still spread it around.
Merry Christmas, everybody. Egg nog otw
Very impressive, by any standards. I gave back a little, to the nearby shop owner where I buy my eggs, rice, and booze. They tolerate me a little more than most, so I rewarded them with a bag of frozen burritos. It was confusing as they thought I was trying to trade the burritos for a bottle of brandy, which I wasn't. I've no idea if they ever ate them...but they refuse to talk about it, and change the topic immediately. Oh well Merry Christmas.

Yup, small rooms for sure are the worst. Maybe it's just years of exposure to the tunes catching up to you, similar to Brian Johnson, idk.
Maybe so. It's not even worth going to a doctor for it. There's nothing I can take to stop it or even alleve it.
Not even related to my epilepsy but I suppose it could be related, my neurology is complicated.

xWY7upy.jpg

There's got to be a willing girl on an online dating site that feels just like you just waiting for a message.

GO

I normally get that way because I've been single for quite a while but this year it hasn't been too bad.

I acknowledge Christmas because I have a kid and they obviously love the holiday. I'm now in my 30's and at this point I see Christmas and New Years as more of an inconvenience (especially financially) that I need to get through so I can get back to things that really matter.

Merry Christmas brother.
I had my daughter last year so this year she's with her mom, and I have no family in the State, so will be spending the holiday reluctantly with friends who are wonderful but I'd rather be alone. Been depressed lately.
Plus, it's pretty obvious now, three days straight with ringing in my ears, I've got tinnitus.
Awesome

it's a tough time of year for a lot of people. hope things are better for you soon.

Merry Christmas.

Three more words
Expensive, embarrassing divorce

Not if you get a homely one. That's the mistake these guys make. Get a homely one that can cook and clean and suck the chrome off of a Cadillac and it could work.

Not if you get a homely one. That's the mistake these guys make. Get a homely one that can cook and clean and suck the chrome off of a Cadillac and it could work.
But she'll still divorce you because she wants to be with some dude from her culture who's already here that you didn't know she was also in touch with.
Lose - lose
Sounds cynical, but cynicism is realism on steroids

Back