Feeling like im watching kids fighting right now.

Only damage to taylor was an eyepoke. That should have been move of the fight.

Short-notice fighter. Giving up a massive height advantage. UFC debut. Step-up in competition. Probably nervous.

Too much too soon for Danielle Taylor. But... where was that takedown when the fight mattered? If she has that capability, that dimension would have added a ton to the fight for her.

That Taylor chick is gonna be a force. Calling it now. Give her opponent a few things to look out for other than the right hand and she'll start landing those bombs. It would help if her opponent wasn't 3 times her size as well.

One of the worst fights I have ever seen. Up there with Mir v Cro Cop.

Easily one of the worst fights I've ever seen. Should be scored NC, because it wasn't strongly contested by either party.

Actually yes there was a record - I think Taylor may be the smallest fighter ever to be in the UFC - right?

it was a poor fight but Taylor was very fast and circling doing nothing the whole time, so lay it on her.

I wonder how many prisoners she tortures with that behind of hers. And yes i'm thirsty right now hehe.

Short-notice fighter. Giving up a massive height advantage. UFC debut. Step-up in competition.

Too much too soon for Danielle Taylor. But... where was that takedown when the fight mattered? If she has that capability, that dimension would have added a ton to the fight for her.

Black girl Should've won

Whoever thought that fight was entertaining should be permanently banned.

I thought that fight was entertaining.

Back