Feeling like im watching kids fighting right now.

Are you joking? If not, what did you enjoy about it?
I enjoyed Taylor's work rate, how she changed levels to land the overhand. She landed some big shots, and showed some good foot work as well.

20110529090334_827Q7554.JPG

The Timidity God welcomes one Danielle Taylor to His flock.

That fight sucked.
Women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Black girl Should've won

I think it was only closer than it should have been because Moroz had a lot to lose, and was fighting very passive. We saw this to a similar extent (obviously different skill) with Mousasi vs. Latifi. When you've got a lot to lose sometimes fighters will just coast through to wins if they can. Moving forward on Taylor didn't make a lot of sense when Taylor showed she was having difficulty closing the distance. No reason to close it for her. Taylor is also really quick and keeping herself out of range, so I'm sure it wasn't easy to get a bead on her, either.

A-level baby!

Yeah, this is called the "Early days"... in a few years from now you'll miss this freak show cause everyone will be world class
Nah, not happening. I'm pretty sure the number of women going out for mma is far lower than men. Wmma will always trail behind men's mma, just like women's boxing and wrestling.

Nobody in the ufc got great mt. Someone got good kicks like barboza and aldo. Havnt really seen anybody in the ufc with excellent muay thai
So if no 1 has good MT in the UFC why trash WMMA specifically? Every striker in MMA (I have seen) has huge holes in their games that would get them killed in a striking exclusive combat sport. Until there is more money in (male) MMA without having 20+ fights medium/low level striking is what we have to work with.

This is not a knock on WMMA but these two do not belong. If she can't land one punch out of 200, she has no business. It's not even that she's being made to miss. She literally is aiming and punching at air.

I agree .. both should go to Invicta imo

New chalk rule when a fight goes this way for 2 rounds both fighters meet in the middle chalk is drawn in a line they each stand on one side and take turns throwing but swings , no blocking ducking , nothing just take it till 1 is KOed.

So if no 1 has good MT in the UFC why trash WMMA specifically? Every striker in MMA (I have seen) has huge holes in their games that would get them killed in a striking exclusive combat sport. Until there is more money in (male) MMA without having 20+ fights medium/low level striking is what we have to work with.
Because these girls are worse than most 1-2 year amateur strikers. Mens level is much further along. I say make WUFC and have women there until the striking is up to par in say like 7-15 years from now.

actually give them bats after the 1st round , then if nothing give them knives after the 2nd & if nothing again poor 20 crocodiles in there and have them eat them.

Because these girls are worse than most 1-2 year amateur strikers. Mens level is much further along. I say make WUFC and have women there until the striking is up to par in say like 7-15 years from now.
I get that it's a bad fight but most of the fights on this card suck. Moroz showed some good kick boxing in her previous fight, tonight was just a goofy match up . Out of 400 fighters where the majority have no martial arts background there are going to be a lot of bad fights. WMMA deserves to have a couple of turd fights just like the men.

Back